Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 older patches and fixes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 older patches and fixes Empty sims 3 older patches and fixes

Post by Guest Fri 25 Apr 2014, 13:17

I'm not sure if this is the correct topic, but i am looking for older manual patches and ultimate fixes for the sims 3.
Patch and fixes for 1.50, 1.55 and 1.57.

Thank you for your time.

Back to top Go down

sims 3 older patches and fixes Empty Re: sims 3 older patches and fixes

Post by Admin Fri 25 Apr 2014, 19:22

Hello,

I don't have everything in my own online database, unfortunately, but here's what I've got:

1.50 manual patch: http://goo.gl/0clu69

1.50 Ultimate Fix: http://goo.gl/CT5E8
1.55 Ultimate Fix: http://goo.gl/cRET6
1.57 Ultimate Fix: http://goo.gl/FhyiUO

But I recommend just getting the latest game version at all time, following these up-to-date instructions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Either way, have fun!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Apr 2014, 19:33

Thank you so much Wink
Right now i have the game updated to 1.67, but since i updated from 1.57, my game crashes after 10-20 mts of playing (even if it is just in cas).
It's not the mods, so the only solution i can think of, is to reinstall the game and only patch til 1.50, where it didn't crash my game. And hoping that will do.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 25 Apr 2014, 19:40

venusprincess100 wrote:Thank you so much Wink
Right now i have the game updated to 1.67, but since i updated from 1.57, my game crashes after 10-20 mts of playing (even if it is just in cas).
It's not the mods, so the only solution i can think of, is to reinstall the game and only patch til 1.50, where it didn't crash my game. And hoping that will do.

Hello,

This is NOT related to the 1.67 patch. Wink 

Now, have a look at this other topic here and do all steps: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-7-01-2014

If your Windows is a 64-bit version AND if your computer has 4 GB of RAM or more, then focus on step #3 in particular. Download the "4 GB patch" from here. After downloading, double-click on that 4 GB patch and in the next prompt, choose the TS3W.exe in your base game location. Usually, that's C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Wait for the message "executable successfully patched" and close the 4 GB patch.

Note that this method will not work if your Windows is a 32-bit version and/or if your computer has fewer  than 4 GB of RAM. After doing that, go on with the rest of the steps. These instructions should be pretty self-explanatory.

Now go to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 and delete all contents inside the Currentgame.sims3 folder. Also, in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3, delete the following stuff:

-CASPartCache.package
-compositorCache.package
-scriptCache.package
-simCompositorCache.package
-socialCache.package
-plus the contents of the folders "WorldCaches" & "Thumbnails"

Re-start the game then and see if anything improved. You may even turn off your anti-virus program completely before playing The Sims 3.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Apr 2014, 20:11

I only have 2GB of Ram Sad but that never caused game crashing before, i always played in this computer without crashing.
I always turn off the anti-virus, run game booster, run fps limiter and delete cache files.
I never did the DEP thing, i will try that and see how it goes.
Thanks for replying

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 27 Apr 2014, 21:35

venusprincess100 wrote:I only have 2GB of Ram Sad but that never caused game crashing before, i always played in this computer without crashing.
I always turn off the anti-virus, run game booster, run fps limiter and delete cache files.
I never did the DEP thing, i will try that and see how it goes.
Thanks for replying

You're welcome - have you tried lowering the graphics too ? Try lowering the in-game resolution, and "edge smoothing" and lot detail too. I could offer you the 1.63 manual patch + Ultimate fix, if you want, but I'm unsure whether this can reduce the likelihood of crashes.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 May 2014, 13:27

I will try lowering the graphics, and see if it helps.
I already have 1.63 update. I wanted previous to that. I maybe use the 1.50 that Admin gave me.

Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top