Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Thu 28 Aug 2014, 04:47

First topic message reminder :

I've now closed this topic; recruiting is CLOSED. Thank you all for your interest in joining the Games4theworld team! If you've already posted in this topic, provided a good motivation but have not been chosen, you probably didn't post enough yet. Please contribute for about a week or so and then contact me or Lady ElDi, so we can evaluate your work. Without a proper evaluation, we can not add you to the team! (Contribution means helping around on the Forum a little bit, so we can see how you handle things)

Thank you again!

Hello YOU,

That's right, Games4theworld is recruiting again! Last time we actively started recruiting, was a few years ago.
The release of The Sims 4 is just around the corner, so we're preparing for an extra load on our Forum by that time.

A Forum really needs a team to keep it running correctly.
If you decide to strengthen our team, keep in mind that this brings responsibilities.
Some of our requirements:

- We're looking for people who can be online often. You must be able to visit the Forum on a regular basis (not every day per se) and actually be helpful. (In order to avoid rank abuse) For example, if you are helping a user in a topic and you don't login for a week, that user is left alone, and we want to avoid that;
- We're looking for ambitious people, who are willing to help others. This is an important requirement, because it helps create a good spirit within the team, hence the users will get good vibes;
- You need to be respectful to everyone, even if they aren't nice to you. This is not always easy, and if a user is particularly troublesome, the Moderators or Administrators will step in and help you. But to appear professional and competent, we need to keep calm in all situations;
- We prefer people with in-game The Sims (3) experience. It is always better to help someone when you know what they are talking about. And since the problems we have are very different from one another, if you play regularly you most probably have encountered the same problems and know a possible solution;
- We prefer people who have knowledge about torrenting, downloading, cracking (Not making cracks, but applying them) and that kind of stuff. Knowledge can always be gained by learning from others;
- You must be able to analyse situations and think ahead;
- We're looking for people who actually enjoy helping others. Helping people everyday or so can become monotonous if you do not take it at heart, so we need candidates with a strong will to help;
- You must be willing to learn from others, and learn from mistakes. That way, you can learn solutions to problems you might not know about, and help users better. (And you'll increase your own knowledge)

You can work your way up internally, starting as a Helper.
Via Games4theworld you'll be making a lot of new friends, and you'll find that it's fun to help other people. You may also learn new skills and learn something about hardware/software/games.

In order to be eligible to join, please write a motivation in this topic. We may (or may not) contact you, at any time, to evaluate you further, before adding you to the team. You should explain your vision of the Helper post, and why you think your profile matches the responsibilities, and you may also write us what you expect from a Helper position on the Games4theworld Forum.

You'll be contacted via the Private Messaging system, if we think you've got what it takes.

Do you have what it takes?!

"I want to apply for this, because I like helping." is NOT a motivation! (And we'll not consider these people - Tip: be as extensive as possible and read the above text carefully)

Last edited by Admin on Fri 19 Sep 2014, 20:19; edited 5 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 28 Aug 2014, 16:15

A small question, when would you start to read this topic to find the ones that you are going to contact?

Back to top Go down

Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED]

Post by Sephymuffins Thu 28 Aug 2014, 16:24

SeoY wrote:A small question, when would you start to read this topic to find the ones that you are going to contact?

Hi,

We're all reading it.  Wink  Just hang tight, my friend.

The Sims Plumbob 1

Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Aug 2014, 16:30

Sephymuffins wrote:
SeoY wrote:A small question, when would you start to read this topic to find the ones that you are going to contact?

Hi,

We're all reading it. Wink Just hang tight, my friend.

The Sims Plumbob 1

Oh Shocked

Well, I'll be waiting then. I hope for the best!

If not, then maybe I can still help when I can (but I'd really like to be accepted Wink).

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 28 Aug 2014, 17:41

SeoY wrote:
Oh Shocked

If not, then maybe I can still help when I can (but I'd really like to be accepted Wink).

A small tip on behalf of the whole team - and from someone who has "been around" on here:

If you actually try helping people on the forum with their issues, it will increase your chances of getting "contacted", at least a little bit. 

Wink  

//EDIT

By the way, as the Admin said in his opening post, you shouldn't necessarily expect an answer from us anytime soon. The "invitation" for further evaluation can come at any time. Wink 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Aug 2014, 19:40

Carlos wrote:
SeoY wrote:
Oh Shocked

A small tip on behalf of the whole team - and from someone who has "been around" on here:

If you actually try helping people on the forum with their issues, it will increase your chances of getting "contacted", at least a little bit. 

Wink  

//EDIT

By the way, as the Admin said in his opening post, you shouldn't necessarily expect an answer from us anytime soon. The "invitation" for further evaluation can come at any time. Wink 

Thanks! I will certainly keep that in mind. I'm sometimes afraid to post because of my "Newbie" status, but I always try to help whenever I can. I'll be patient then. Thanks again Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 28 Aug 2014, 19:44

Everyone is welcome to share their knowledge here, please don't hesitate because you're new!
And we are indeed looking.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 28 Aug 2014, 19:48

SeoY wrote:
Thanks! I will certainly keep that in mind. I'm sometimes afraid to post because of my "Newbie" status, but I always try to help whenever I can. I'll be patient then. Thanks again Smile

For the record, the so-called "brown" Helper position (see this group here), isn't that much different from the position/status of a normal user. Basically, your username will show up in brown, and you have access to the "Helpers area", a sub-forum that is (now) hidden for normal users, and in which things among team members can be discussed.

Other than that you do not have any more significant priviledges, compared to a "normal" user. Wink  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 28 Aug 2014, 20:02

Carlos wrote:

Other than that you do not have any more significant priviledges, compared to a "normal" user. Wink  

Not yet anyway Wink 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Volunteer, please..

Post by Guest Thu 28 Aug 2014, 20:08

Hello,
An 'old' come-back member here! In the past, i 'actually' have *soooo* many problems with my Sims 3, and i'm still remember with the whole mess i ever done with the 'really kind and active' Admins and Moderators ( in my year, there's still no The Sims Helper ). I'm really sorry for that chaotic mess, lol! So, after testing for *soooo* many tricks and this upcoming The Sims 4; which make me back here; i'd love to volunteer to this forum.. ( i even still moderating a forum too now ).. And, i REALLY love The Sims Series! Had experienced ALL The Sims Series (except for PS one, don't have one, sorry...) Well, i played much with torrent and crack-applying, although i'm still not the pro.. Sorry for 'still' not being a really helpful guy here, coz i'm still at High School... Okay, most of all, i'd love to join 'you-all-lovely-people' squad to helping others! Very Happy 
Thanks before... Very Happy

Last edited by MazETeR on Thu 28 Aug 2014, 20:13; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Aug 2014, 20:10

Please feel free to contribute, it will help a lot when reviewing your case (we can scroll through your posts when looking at your profile).
Motivations are always good, although the best way for us to see if you have what it takes is by actually helping around. And if you're wrong we will correct you, but there's no harm in that! Even we make mistakes from time to time. It's how you learn!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Aug 2014, 20:25

I love to be part of the team.... Smile Very Happy Razz
 Tea 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Aug 2014, 20:34

Hello,

I'm definitely interested in being a forum administrator. I've come here and read a lot of topics and discussions, though rarely post unless the need arises. I do enjoy assisting people if I am capable of assisting them, as well as simply talking to people. Social interaction over the internet has always been more interesting and entertaining then social interaction in person. Something about anonymity that makes it better. I could list the things I am good at but since it's pretty much my word against others, it feels somewhat pointless. However it's the only way to get the position, so I'll continue anyways. I do have knowledge in the mechanics of Sims 3, as well as Torrenting. I have knowledge with website and forum administration, though not one of this magnitude. Aside from the basics you guys were talking about, I have knowledge in C++, Torque and Python.

-xProlithium

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Aug 2014, 20:38

Hey,

I would like to apply for this position. Ive always liked helping people, even made a video tutorial on it last year about mac help Smile i know im not active enough, at all here but I can be!

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Aug 2014, 21:03

I am very interested in becoming a part of Games4TheWorld team. I have extensive knowledge of the Sims (from 1-3). Im actually playing the sims 3 as we speak. Im generally online all day since I run a home business. Im a college graduate majoring in business. I have the natural talent of helping people with problem solving and/or general help issues. I have a great deal of knowledge applying cracks (not creating them though), also have knowledge with torrents since 96% of my games are downloaded torrents(lol). I have become skilled in my years of torrenting by trial & error and just having the patience to figure out incorrect ways of installing & cracking. You definitely wont be disappointed with choosing me. Also Im fine with it being volunteer related work Im not looking to be paid...just want to help out. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 28 Aug 2014, 23:06

Sephymuffins wrote:We're all reading it.

Lady ElDi wrote:And we are indeed looking.
Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Big-brother-is-watching-you
Suspect Suspect Suspect

//EDIT

xProlithium wrote:I'm definitely interested in being a forum administrator.
Slow down there, big guy. The opening post clearly states that you'll "work your way up". Razz
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ #Motivation# Joining the Team -═══════ι▬▬

Post by Layloria Fri 29 Aug 2014, 00:07

Hello, I'm Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Shiny_10 and I am very keen to join the team of helping others especially with the The Sims Plumbob 1 Sims The Sims Plumbob 1 Franchise. The beautiful Sims The Sims 3 plumbob

A little Background Info: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

New! Back in 2005/6 :newfag:  I was introduced to Sims 2 via friend. I legitimately bought Sims 2 and all expansions pack until FreeTime. I signed up to the newsletter in 2007 for the release of Sims 3 which happened in 2009. I bought two copies of the original, my first one was scratched too badly by the time I got a laptop decent enough to run the Sims 3 so I bought another one in. Then I discovered this forum I love you and since have browsed the site for help, I've suggested it to one of my friends having troubles before as the site offers much faster plus useful help than EA ( Shocked ).

About the Role

I am a technolover Noob , I am on daily on the computer Foreveralone  and can spend much of that time actively browsing the forum for those needing help. I have had a browse today of solutions for some background knowledge and solutions that have worked in the past and have good experience with the torrent/application rigmarole. Quite keen to help others and share my knowledge, I'm usually that friend that you ask for computer tips on (in my circle of friends).

Sims Series ٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶

As I stated before, I began on the Sims 2 introduced by a friend, I originally tried the PS2 version before getting the PC version. I am not the most variety of gamers out there, limited to more peaceful games or those with a decent story. The Sims series lands into a creative game which is one of my leading factors when it comes to games I will get.
The community for Sims fans is a large open community which I admire those who have taken the time to follow requests, make and share their wonderful creations. I've been quite busy trying the new Sims 4 CAS that you've just reminded me to get working on my Creations I've wanted to share on this site's own Sims Creations section.

Tea 1  Here have some tea in this short interval. Oh look, this one is happy to see you!  Tea 5

I was lucky enough to be landed a beta position on the Sims 3 and 4, I was surprised that there were many other testers, honestly thinking there would only be a few hundred. However the Sims is a big unsurpassed simulation game by a successful (in ideas...) business so maybe I should have expected more. The games have come so far from:

Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED] - Page 2 378309-6 to Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Ts4_build_4

It is not surprising at all this is highly anticipated, I would love to offer my technical services to players about the new Sims 4 and the still dearly beloved Sims 3.
I am going to be spending a lot more time on the forum, where I will be looking at most issues posted in the help sections to make sure nobody goes unheard for more than a day, as I know even after a few hours people can lose hope that they'll be answered especially on an increasingly high traffic forum, it eventually loses its top space and is never seen again.
Help

Aftermath

Concluding this mighty speech, I would like to say thanks of all and I hope to see lots of new helpers around the site trying their best to help others who just can't fathom why it won't work after they've "watched the video", "done the instructions", "changed compatibility" and "lowered their graphics".

Thank you and Good */insert [day/evening/night]

Like a Star @ heaven ~ |̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫️̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫️̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡  .... Layloria .... ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫️̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫️̲̲͡͡ ̲|

Awesome Emote
Layloria
Layloria
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Aug 2014, 07:25

Hiiiii I would like to apply as a Helper!! I thought this would be the best way to answer the criteria so please let me know if I've done it wrong or need anything else!! Smile

I'm frequently online, almost everyday, since I'm currently running multiple blogs and one of them is actually for the sims 3. Even though I'm not actively helping on here, I try to help as many people as I can, as much as I can with my blog . I've had a few issues with my game recently, and I'm just so thankful at how fast you guys responded to my questions as I'm the type who thinks every question is urgent and must be fixed immediately. And that's kind of how I try to be like with my own blog.

As I have mentioned before, I am running a sims 3 blog and I'd like to think that I have helped many people in some way, and that makes me happy. I also pride myself in going through great lengths in order to help some of those who needed it, and there was this one case and we were both successful in fixing her issues with the game and it was one of those things that I think of as an achievement.

Every now and again I would get messages that I don't like and maybe it's just the way I read it in my head, the way it was written, or the lack of "please" or "thank you" (which isn't necessary, but it would be nice if they added it), and during those times I always try to remind myself that they're just in need of answers so that's what exactly I give them - answers to their questions and even a smiley face. As they say, kill them with kindness.

I've been playing for a long time and have had a variety of issues with the game. I try to be independent in a way where I make an attempt to at least find solutions myself before asking for help and through that I've gained a bit of fair knowledge on some areas of the game. Despite this, I also know when to ask for help. When I'm absolutely clueless I go straight to you guys, ask my question, and wait (for like a few hours which is impressive compared to other forums). And you guys are pretty cool because I'm pretty sure all the issues I've asked about have been fixed through your suggestions/answers. Shoutout to Carlos for being so helpful. I don't know how many of my game problems he's fixed. Stay cool.

I've always bought my games but I download a lot of softwares so I'm pretty okay in terms of downloading torrents and using cracks. I've also got the sims 4 on pre-order and I'm pretty weak when it comes to new expansion and stuff packs, and I think it'd be nice if I could share it with everyone so I'm interested in learning how to actually make torrents or making the files to make it into a torrent. 

I'm often on my mobile whenever I'm answering questions and it's really hard to try to remember things that are on my pc but I somehow learnt how to do it, to make it work for me, and have been really good with remembering things like a file's folder location and such. In terms of thinking ahead, I like to give (if possible) multiple answers/suggestions just in case the first choice doesn't work and it's pretty handy for everyone I think.

Other stuff that I kinda know how to do:

• I like making masterposts or like step-by-step instructions on how to do stuff because it's fun and I get to add pictures and stuff.
  • I'm pretty familiar with using and making custom content, but I am still learning to do more stuff.
  • I have basic knowledge of photoshop  Laughing I was able to make that banner that's currently used in the g4tw downloads server with my extremely basic photoshop skills.
  • I'm pretty useful when it comes to mods because I use them a lot. They're mostly adult mods but I do use other mods. Cool

Alright that's all, thanks and good luck to everyone else!!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Aug 2014, 12:11

Although new to these forums, I've been lurking for a couple of years  Rolling Eyes

I have basic knowledge on how to apply cracks, I'm a fast learner so shouldn't take too long picking up more information!

I have run my own blog and online business since 2012, creating themes for smartphones and dealing with helping people online pretty much every day since.

I have a somewhat unhealthy obsession with the Sims franchise, ever since the first game ever came out. Like a lot of you, I can't wait for TS4!

As I'm at home 90% of the time I am pretty flexible. I would love to be involved in what is on offer, a new venture is something I could do with Smile .

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 29 Aug 2014, 12:24

I'd like to invite everyone who has applied, to be active on the forum so we can review your work!

Which doesn't mean people should stop applying  Wink
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty story of the technomancer

Post by Guest Fri 29 Aug 2014, 17:06

before i had any technological prowess i would have count less troubles in-game, installing the game, and, torrenting a game i would spend many hours of the day reading forums only to see a admin/helper reply once even if a solution has not been meet then he has vanish with out a trace leaving us noobs freeze in the cold so i took matters into my own hands and and research a hole new topic the slowly builds into my problem i know how irritating and game killing (mood to play a game) a bug can be and the fact that i cant even get help on it would shatter my fate in pc games but lucky i held strong and have gained the knowledge to help others

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Aug 2014, 00:11

Hello. My name is Stabitha666 and I would love to become a Helper. I have experience alot of experience with the Sims in general and not just with the sims 3, mostly because i have played and fiddled a little with the games since their initial release. I am good at researching information, which I've learned helping people in the forum, is one of the many key factors to keeping people happy and the forum active. Since school has started for my kid, I will have more time to dedicate to site uninterrupted unlike in the past few months that were kind of sporadic. Did i mention that i used to be a helper in the past and i also helped with the building of the downloads site? No..Well. I did. =^^=  I have experience with helping people install, uninstall, download and upkeep their Sims 3 game on this forum using cracks, NRass Mods. More importantly than anything that i posted, I love helping people. IRL I plan on becoming a substitute teacher or something along the lines of that just so that i can help young ones learn and grow as individuals.
I promise that if i receive the position...again...that ill be on this site and post on the forum as often as i did before. If not more.
Thankies for your time. =**=

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Aug 2014, 14:30

Sweet i would like to apply myself for this...im an it student as well and an adiicted sims player...im online 24/7 and i know somethings about bugs and debugging...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Aug 2014, 15:10

Hello,

I'm back! I would like to apply again for helper! I am willing to help again (and as always!).

The Sims 3 plumbob

Last edited by cezra31 on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:34; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Aug 2014, 20:16

I have now recently gotten a new job making decent money and working only 3-4 days a week. I have more time to be on gaems4theworld and I have been on this site/forum
for a good while. I want to apply again but this time I woould like to make it clear that I have more available time to be a part of games4theworld.
I have great experience in the torrent/cracking world and I have been a sims fan and playing the sims since i was about 13 or 14 and I am not 23.
I would love to be apart of your staff/team because as I said i have experience In the sims, torrenting, applying cracks, being helpful with people who have been frustrated due to not understanding/can't figure out why they are having the problem their having. I deal with frustrated and upset customers as work as well!
I enjoy reading threads on games4theworld and seeing what the admins reply back to people with problems. I also have applied the games4theworld ultimate crack like a hundred times lol.
i am experienced in the sims 3 updater and the sims 3 dashboard. I like to help test out some of the downloads on the modthesims website. I always leave feedback and reviews on the CC that i download. I love being helpful and I think I would do great as a helper on games4theworld!

Thanks A Million,
Kristanna H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Sep 2014, 02:15

This may seem odd and unlikely beeing my first post and all mostly because i dont bother to type unless i think it contributes, but i wold like to apply anyway, i think this is something i wold be good at, when im not working im at my pc most of the time, mostly just browsing.
Ive been here a few times to get downloads for the sims. (i really dislike how overpriced the game gets with expansions, etc.)
I got years of experience with Torrents, downloads and cracks
I also have an education in computers and it, mostly hardware though
And have experience with how annoying EA support can be/is from when they broke my account some time ago (my login triggerd a serverloop for whatever reason) and it took about 6 months for them to solve everything, though the original account is still taking up my username Razz
I wold like to be a helper because i want to do something that i can do well and i really do like helping out.

on the other hand
I am dyslectic so it takes some time to write, and its rearly all that good spelling
I am a man of few words, that might be good or bad depending on the situation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Sep 2014, 07:30

Hello,
My name is MacPotty (Matt) and I would like to inquire about becoming a helper on the Games4TheWorld forum.
I'm 25, I live and work in the UK. I play a lot of video games, The Sims being one of them which I got from the torrents hosted by Games4TheWorld.

My knowledge of Cracks is limited beyond the whole "drag file y to folder x" but I've never been in a position where I needed to learn more about it, being accepted as a helper however would be motivation for me to learn more about it.
I work evenings so I'm almost always available during the night when others are asleep or at work depending on their time zone.
I've been an adminstrator before on a forum (so I know how to work all those shiny buttons) belonging to a community of gamers. I was in charge of organising events, keeping the forum tidy and clean, recruiting new members, assigning adminstration rights, some technical help, as well as just trying to conduct any matters professionally. This was roughly five years ago and the community has since disbanded.
My motivation behind asking to be considered for a helper is rather simple. I'm here most nights with no one to talk too and not much to do and I'm just desperate for something to keep me occupied. I believe being an active helper on the forum as well as talking socially with other forum members and staff would greatly benefit me during these late hours.
I've recently bought an upgraded computer and I'm in process of playing The Sims 3 again with smooth graphics and less lags (hopefully) so I'm aware of the problems that can occur and how to fix them. Also I will of course be obtaining my copy of The Sims 4 when it's out but likely a cracked copy as I can't afford to spend £300-500 on one game to have all it's expansions.
I'm aware that my activity on the forum is rather limited, at the time I felt there were enough staff members and forum regulars already keen on helping who most of which likely has more extensive knowledge than I do and I would just be clogging up forum topics. Being accepted as a helper would give me the motivation to assist members in whatever form I can.

Thank you for your time. MacPotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Sep 2014, 14:29

Good morning all I know that I can assist and why I know that I can assist that is because I have done this before with this site. I have found myself in the past just helping others get ahead with there Sims 3 setups and gameplay. I have never been a mean member of this site and I happen to know Admin pretty well. 

I do my best when helping others as I have for the companies I have worked for pretty much doing the same assisting those who have gone through the same occurrences in the past and sticking with those until I reached a resolution. I happen to enjoy working with friendly people and have also worked with folks who just have a hard time understanding or communicating what others say or try to say. 

I have worked for I.B.M, Physicians Online, RCRA Video Arcade Games, DIAGEO, C.H. Martin and many more and the first 4 companies were all for Computer related customer service which included giving members its ability to run there machines from simple installation to getting them connected to our Online Services which included knowing Medical information to Which Drinks were used for special occasions.

This is all included in my 24 years of Work related information. I started working at the age of 12 and continued till I was 36. I was also a PFC for the U.S Army during my 36 through my 38 year of life. I am now a 43 year old man with every want I ever had All of my Dreams Have come to fruition, I also Traveled the world so I am very happy with my life even though it happened too fast. That is the only thing that saddens me. I have also had 18 Massive Strokes and yet I still live. I have been married twice and have 3 Daughters and 1 Son, Yes and I even know the Admin here and also know Ms. Lady Eldi a very nice person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top