Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Thu 28 Aug 2014, 04:47

First topic message reminder :

I've now closed this topic; recruiting is CLOSED. Thank you all for your interest in joining the Games4theworld team! If you've already posted in this topic, provided a good motivation but have not been chosen, you probably didn't post enough yet. Please contribute for about a week or so and then contact me or Lady ElDi, so we can evaluate your work. Without a proper evaluation, we can not add you to the team! (Contribution means helping around on the Forum a little bit, so we can see how you handle things)

Thank you again!

Hello YOU,

That's right, Games4theworld is recruiting again! Last time we actively started recruiting, was a few years ago.
The release of The Sims 4 is just around the corner, so we're preparing for an extra load on our Forum by that time.

A Forum really needs a team to keep it running correctly.
If you decide to strengthen our team, keep in mind that this brings responsibilities.
Some of our requirements:

- We're looking for people who can be online often. You must be able to visit the Forum on a regular basis (not every day per se) and actually be helpful. (In order to avoid rank abuse) For example, if you are helping a user in a topic and you don't login for a week, that user is left alone, and we want to avoid that;
- We're looking for ambitious people, who are willing to help others. This is an important requirement, because it helps create a good spirit within the team, hence the users will get good vibes;
- You need to be respectful to everyone, even if they aren't nice to you. This is not always easy, and if a user is particularly troublesome, the Moderators or Administrators will step in and help you. But to appear professional and competent, we need to keep calm in all situations;
- We prefer people with in-game The Sims (3) experience. It is always better to help someone when you know what they are talking about. And since the problems we have are very different from one another, if you play regularly you most probably have encountered the same problems and know a possible solution;
- We prefer people who have knowledge about torrenting, downloading, cracking (Not making cracks, but applying them) and that kind of stuff. Knowledge can always be gained by learning from others;
- You must be able to analyse situations and think ahead;
- We're looking for people who actually enjoy helping others. Helping people everyday or so can become monotonous if you do not take it at heart, so we need candidates with a strong will to help;
- You must be willing to learn from others, and learn from mistakes. That way, you can learn solutions to problems you might not know about, and help users better. (And you'll increase your own knowledge)

You can work your way up internally, starting as a Helper.
Via Games4theworld you'll be making a lot of new friends, and you'll find that it's fun to help other people. You may also learn new skills and learn something about hardware/software/games.

In order to be eligible to join, please write a motivation in this topic. We may (or may not) contact you, at any time, to evaluate you further, before adding you to the team. You should explain your vision of the Helper post, and why you think your profile matches the responsibilities, and you may also write us what you expect from a Helper position on the Games4theworld Forum.

You'll be contacted via the Private Messaging system, if we think you've got what it takes.

Do you have what it takes?!

"I want to apply for this, because I like helping." is NOT a motivation! (And we'll not consider these people - Tip: be as extensive as possible and read the above text carefully)

Last edited by Admin on Fri 19 Sep 2014, 20:19; edited 5 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 01 Sep 2014, 07:30

Hello,
My name is MacPotty (Matt) and I would like to inquire about becoming a helper on the Games4TheWorld forum.
I'm 25, I live and work in the UK. I play a lot of video games, The Sims being one of them which I got from the torrents hosted by Games4TheWorld.

My knowledge of Cracks is limited beyond the whole "drag file y to folder x" but I've never been in a position where I needed to learn more about it, being accepted as a helper however would be motivation for me to learn more about it.
I work evenings so I'm almost always available during the night when others are asleep or at work depending on their time zone.
I've been an adminstrator before on a forum (so I know how to work all those shiny buttons) belonging to a community of gamers. I was in charge of organising events, keeping the forum tidy and clean, recruiting new members, assigning adminstration rights, some technical help, as well as just trying to conduct any matters professionally. This was roughly five years ago and the community has since disbanded.
My motivation behind asking to be considered for a helper is rather simple. I'm here most nights with no one to talk too and not much to do and I'm just desperate for something to keep me occupied. I believe being an active helper on the forum as well as talking socially with other forum members and staff would greatly benefit me during these late hours.
I've recently bought an upgraded computer and I'm in process of playing The Sims 3 again with smooth graphics and less lags (hopefully) so I'm aware of the problems that can occur and how to fix them. Also I will of course be obtaining my copy of The Sims 4 when it's out but likely a cracked copy as I can't afford to spend £300-500 on one game to have all it's expansions.
I'm aware that my activity on the forum is rather limited, at the time I felt there were enough staff members and forum regulars already keen on helping who most of which likely has more extensive knowledge than I do and I would just be clogging up forum topics. Being accepted as a helper would give me the motivation to assist members in whatever form I can.

Thank you for your time. MacPotty

Back to top Go down

Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 01 Sep 2014, 14:29

Good morning all I know that I can assist and why I know that I can assist that is because I have done this before with this site. I have found myself in the past just helping others get ahead with there Sims 3 setups and gameplay. I have never been a mean member of this site and I happen to know Admin pretty well. 

I do my best when helping others as I have for the companies I have worked for pretty much doing the same assisting those who have gone through the same occurrences in the past and sticking with those until I reached a resolution. I happen to enjoy working with friendly people and have also worked with folks who just have a hard time understanding or communicating what others say or try to say. 

I have worked for I.B.M, Physicians Online, RCRA Video Arcade Games, DIAGEO, C.H. Martin and many more and the first 4 companies were all for Computer related customer service which included giving members its ability to run there machines from simple installation to getting them connected to our Online Services which included knowing Medical information to Which Drinks were used for special occasions.

This is all included in my 24 years of Work related information. I started working at the age of 12 and continued till I was 36. I was also a PFC for the U.S Army during my 36 through my 38 year of life. I am now a 43 year old man with every want I ever had All of my Dreams Have come to fruition, I also Traveled the world so I am very happy with my life even though it happened too fast. That is the only thing that saddens me. I have also had 18 Massive Strokes and yet I still live. I have been married twice and have 3 Daughters and 1 Son, Yes and I even know the Admin here and also know Ms. Lady Eldi a very nice person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Sep 2014, 19:37

Hello all,

I candidate to the G4TW staff because I think I meet the requirement.

First of all, I have a great experience in forum moderation /management since I have been Game master on Aion a few ago.
Second point, I'm a developer in real life so I have a great experience in torrenting, cracking (no making the crack Sad ) and help user using forum.
Third, I can be always only thnak to mobile internet. I can also be contacted with other meaning (Skype, etc)

Thank for Reading,

Shalien

Back to top Go down

Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty I volunteer as helper!

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 05:05

We're looking for people who can be online often. You must be able to visit the Forum on a regular basis (not every day per se) and actually be helpful. (In order to avoid rank abuse) For example, if you are helping a user in a topic and you don't login for a week, that user is left alone, and we want to avoid that;
- We're looking for ambitious people, who are willing to help others. This is an important requirement, because it helps create a good spirit within the team, hence the users will get good vibes;
- You need to be respectful to everyone, even if they aren't nice to you. This is not always easy, and if a user is particularly troublesome, the Moderators or Administrators will step in and help you. But to appear professional and competent, we need to keep calm in all situations;
- We prefer people with in-game The Sims (3) experience. It is always better to help someone when you know what they are talking about. And since the problems we have are very different from one another, if you play regularly you most probably have encountered the same problems and know a possible solution;
- We prefer people who have knowledge about torrenting, downloading, cracking (Not making cracks, but applying them) and that kind of stuff. Knowledge can always be gained by learning from others;
- You must be able to analyse situations and think ahead;
- We're looking for people who actually enjoy helping others. Helping people everyday or so can become monotonous if you do not take it at heart, so we need candidates with a strong will to help;
- You must be willing to learn from others, and learn from mistakes. That way, you can learn solutions to problems you might not know about, and help users better. (And you'll increase your own knowledge)

Hello!

I would like to express my interest in being a helper on this forum. I am a natural born helper - I even have a degree in Help Desk Support and have been a customer service professional for over a decade. I am well trained at handling people who are upset or difficult. I am also good at working with people who are less computer savvy and have a hard time installing programs.
I have been a day one Sims player and have had every pack from the first release on The Sims up to the last on Sims 3. Helping people is what I do and I am good at finding ways to explain things differently for the various learning styles.
A motivation for me, as a helper, is honing my skills with helping people online as well as keeping myself current with torrenting, downloads, and making cracked files work. I have been downloading torrents since 2004, so I think its fair to say I have a high experience level.

Hope I can be of service.

Back to top Go down

Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Recruit

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:31

My Application To Be A Helper !

Well , I have always downloaded all the items for the Sims 3 ( Base Game and Expansion Packs ) from this website and I had encounterd a LOT of problems ,and I had always come to the forums to read what other people had said , and I downloaded fixes from you etc. After several days I had managed to fix all my problems ( since it was like fixed a problem and another one popped up). After that , it wasn't the first time I had tried to help people with The Sims 3. I had told my friends to download the game from this website and I had easily helped them fix their few problems they had aswell.

As for being nice to people who aren't nice back , that's easy for me because I have a preety good temper. So no matter how much a person will try to annoy me or be rude , he won't get the same reaction but he will get a kind reply.

I use my PC on a regular bases (all day, everyday) though I obviously can't promise that I will be online EVERYDAY , I will surely try to be online as much as I can so as you said I will help people as fast as possible.

I have downlaoded ( torrent ) / cracked a LOT of games and even programes , so I am preety good at it , though I still encounter some problems that I need help with ( I'll admit that) but for like the Sims 3 , I now can download it from your website and crack it with no problems what so ever since I have learned how to properly do it overtime.

When a person tells me his problem I will obviously try to understand it and try to feel myself in his shoes , and any possible reason that his software isn't working and I'll try to help him cover all the possible ways to fix his game.

It won't be hard to learn from others since that's how I learned to crack all my games up until this day.

As I said I really enjoy helping others and it doesn't bother me at all even if it takes a long time , I just enjoy it when I help them figure out a solution to their problem. ( Experienced it with friends several times).

I guess that's all I can say about myself to possibly have a chance in this , it would be awesome to have the spot as a helper , I would certainly enjoy it , and I will surely help other fix the problems that have frustrated me so much and are probably frustrating them.

Thanks for reading,
                          Matthew.

//EDIT

I received this :Hi MatthewGauci,

Thank you for your motivation!
Before we can decide whether we'll add you to the Helpers team, we would like to see some contributions first, so we can evaluate your work. Thank you!

But I can't Private Message back , how can I show my contribution to this website ?Tahnks

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:05

MatthewGauci wrote:But I can't Private Message back , how can I show my contribution to this website ?Tahnks
Hi there,

With "contribution", we mean helping out on the Forum for a few days, so we can evaluate your work.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:06

Ok Thank You , I certainly will Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:10

MatthewGauci wrote:Ok Thank You , I certainly will Smile
Thank you for your interest in joining the team! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 17:42

Hi there admin,
             I want to help as many as i can now i have no exams as you know me from a long time now i wont mess with anyone if you want please recruit me.Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty I Would Like to be Recruited.

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 01:16

Hello Games4TheWorld Admins. I would like to be recruited because I have a lot of free time to help people and just do other things that the site may need help with. I believe I'm very good at assisting those in trouble or in confusion and it would be nice to be recognized as an official person who knows what they are doing. I have a YouTube channel, "theoriginalanimeker," that shows people how to get free sims 3 games and store content. If you look in the comment sections of my videos you can see that I am helping everybody. Sometimes I do not help people only because someone else in the YouTube community has answered that person's questions. I also really like the games4theworld community because everyone seems to be respectful and chill. I also think it's really cool what Games4TheWorld is about and it's what has opened me up to be a gamer. I really hope you consider me:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 18:17

I would love to join your team but unfortunately it's my last year of school and I will have to study a lot so I won't be that active! I would love to help people because I've been playing Sims for years(since Sims 1 came out) and I've dealt with a lot of sim related problems.I am actually really good with computers because of Sims,I had contacted EA many times and they had no solutions to my problems so I had to figure out a solution myself!That was until I found you guys  Wink   Well,maybe next time I will be able to join your team (in a few years,when Sims 5 comes out xD )Razz.
I will still help people in the forums whenever I can though!
I wanted to say Thank you for all your help! Smile You made my sims life easier and less frustrating  Razz   You are all really nice for trying to help everyone and I just wanted to say that I appreciate that Smile
Sorry,I didn't expect this to be this long(and sorry for using so many emoticons) Facepalm
Have a great day everyone and good luck to all the new helpers Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 01:25

Hello,
My name is Christina and I have only recently registered on the forum but I have been following you for quite some time. This community is great and I would love to be a part of such a wonderful team in the hope that I can help others enjoy the Sims franchise as much as I did along the years. I have been a Sims player ever since it came out. I've spent countless hours exploring this game and it never reached a point where I got bored or tired of it. I have experience in helping players (I used to be a GM in World of Warcraft Very Happy, on a private server ofc, but I enjoyed every little thing that I could do to make the game experience more enjoyable for others). I am 23 years old and I spend a lot of time online, I've been a self-taught kind of person when it comes to procuring games that I love and making them work Very Happy. I also speak Spanish and French and since the community is growing and filled with diversity that could come in handy.
I would be honored to join the team and help people as much as others have helped me. Best of wishes and good luck to everyone!

You people rock!

Back to top Go down

Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Hello, I'm Diamond.

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 06:47

Hola, First I just wanna say I'm a huge fan and I download all your torrents. So I have been torrenting since I was 12 I'm now 16. I have learned a lot from my older brother how to torrent,how to tell the difference between a real and fake torrent,how to apply crack etc. etc.. I'm home-schooled so i can basically have unlimited access to my computer. I'm a big simmer I have been playing the Sims since Sims 3 came out and I have a lot of experience with crashing and freezing and other stuff like that. I would love to have this opportunity because being home-schooled gets boring sometimes and this would definitely be something to do plus it involves chatting with people which is always fun Smile plus I have three little brothers so I know a lot about keeping cool when dealing with difficult people. 

The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 16:28

I would love to apply! Hopefully there isnt a age requirement though considering I'm on 15. Anyways i actually have alot of experince with this forum because I always have to look up how to fix certain bugs. I used to have a bad computer that would always gltich out or crash and stuff and i would contantly have problems and I would always have to look for a solution sometimes i have to troubleshoot myself. 

I know alot about torrenting and cracking l, half my games are cracked versions. And of course i have alot of expirence with the sims game and how it works and where the folders are and what files you need to modify in order to fix something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 05 Sep 2014, 23:56

queenmarj wrote:I would love to apply! Hopefully there isnt a age requirement though considering I'm on 15. Anyways i actually have alot of experince with this forum because I always have to look up how to fix certain bugs. I used to have a bad computer that would always gltich out or crash and stuff and i would contantly have problems and I would always have to look for a solution sometimes i have to troubleshoot myself. 

I know alot about torrenting and cracking l, half my games are cracked versions. And of course i have alot of expirence with the sims game and how it works and where the folders are and what files you need to modify in order to fix something.
Hi there,

To clear things up: your age is not important to us, so there's no age restriction. (In fact you're older than I am Sad )
It's all about your helping qualities/knowledge, and your will to expand and share that knowledge. (And being nice, of course Razz )
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Sep 2014, 13:47

Hey there!

I'm a new member, but have been downloading and using G4TW (and other) games for a while. When I started downloading pirated games, I was a beginner too and I was really glad when there was someone to help me out, hence I want to help out others now as I'm more experienced.

I can be online daily most of the time, but I am a full-time student so there may be times when I have a lot of exams when I cannot log in for a week or two. Otherwise, logging in daily is not an issue.

I have played Sims from the start so I have experience with all games - TS1, TS2, TS3, Medieval and all EPs. I regularly lurk around the Simming community and therefore see a lot of issues and fixes already and having a pretty bad computer, I've encountered many myself too Oh my...

As pretty much all of my games are pirated, I know a decent amount about downloading and cracking. Of course, there's always more to learn Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Sep 2014, 15:54

Well, this sounds absolutely great.

I want to apply for this position. I'm 13(Hope age doesn't matter.) but I've been an avid simmer since I was a little kid, and I've been torrenting for a couple years, so I have a lot of experience with the Sims and on torrenting, applying cracks, ect.   I've downloaded most of The Sims 3 expansions from you guys.

I've been starting to get back on the forum, since The Sims 4 is coming, and you guys are the guys I go to for Sims stuff. Although I haven't been on since I had problems with my Sims 3 game, I really want to get back into the Games4theworld community.

Helping people is something I enjoy, and I not only do it through the internet, but I do it in real life too. The forum(and World) is a better place when people began helping other people, and that's what I aim for. 

Usually I visit the forum at least everyday, there might be special cases from time to time(and there is a week at some time in the summer where I will be gone for Summer Camp, but I'll talk about that when the time comes.)

I'm patient, won't lose my mind helping, and will be sure to help out the person with whatever their problem is. I know how to be respectful, and I will be respectful to even the most angriest person. I know how to keep calm, and I always analyze something before I post back. If I don't know a solution to a question, I'll try and find one.

I hope you guys liked my application and think I have what it takes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 06:14

Hello! Sadly i'm a new member, but i've been lurking for a few months(is that creepy? Probably.)
Anyways, 
I'm 16 and my name is Alex. I've owned laptops since I was 8, so I know my way around them pretty well..
I'd say my knowledge with torrents is very good, I understand ports, ddosing, RATs, bad .exe files, and other things that can be good or bad for you and your computer IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
I've played all the sims games (except 4) , and I play them constantly. I've torrented hundreds of other games, expansion packs, etc. 
I apply mods often, so I understand where they need to go and the steps to do so.
I owned a mac for a few years too, so I can troubleshoot problems with them fairly well. 
I attend online school, so i'm basically glued to my laptop. When i'm logged into classes, I usually have this forum opened in another tab  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
I'm an older sister of 4 kids, so I definitely know how to deal with difficult people and situations. 
I've volunteered in soup kitchens, homeless shelters, etc; helping people is my thing. 
I'll definitely be active.
I understand if you're weary promoting me as a helper considering im new, but thank you for reading Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 19:12

hi i became a member when i saw this thread but i been with you guys for about 4 years.will iam young so i have alot of free and most of my free i spend it online i have the sims 1,2,3, and 4 all installed in my laptop  Wink Wink Wink i always download game via torrents and i have experience with applying crack and iam patiance and love helping people and i know how to add mods to all the sims game and i love your help for us and giving free and i cant wait to start

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 21:39

I would like to apply because helping people is something I do well. I have some knowledge of torrents, and I know a lot about the sims 3 as I have had plenty of friends ask me why something isn't working and 9 times out of 10 I have been able to help them out. In terms of cracks, well, I've had to apply all the cracks for the sims 3 games that you provide for friends that have torrented your games as they have no idea how to do it and instructions just don't cut it for them so they have me do it instead. I also would like to join because this community is great and I feel as though I have a great personality and plus I've met some really down to earth people here.

Back to top Go down

Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Reqesting Helper Entry

Post by Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 07:36

Hello Games4TheWorld.

My name is Shawn Pitts. I am 26 years old, and am a very avid fan of your website. I am not a very wealthy person, and for that matter neither is most of the people who venture to your Forums in search of Sims 3 cracks. I was such a person, and sadly I still am. However, I felt like you guys had helped me enough to get the game running itself without any hickups that I have also shared it with my friends, and my girlfriend who now has Sims 3 and Into The Future working beautifully on her computer. Playing the game as it was meant to be played is wonderful. So now that I have seen the work your Forums have available for members, and non members, I decided to make an account prior to emailing this to you.

I wish to join your team of helpers. I am on the computer a lot, and I can contribute helpful tips to people who have Sims 3. I don't know everything, mainly because I do not have all the expansions due to personal taste, but I do have Sims 3, Sims 3 Worlds, Sims 3 High End Loft, Sims 3 Night Life, and Sims 3 Into The Future. I have not explored the entirety of these expansions, or the entirety of the Sims 3 base game, but I can help people here and there professionally and with tact. I believe in professional experiences when dealing with Forum Moderators, Helpers, GMs, Admins, and anyone else for that matter. Especially when they are the ones I am seeking out for help. I try to be as polite and descriptive as possible with my issues so they can help me as much as possible. Humility goes a long way when seeking help from someone who knows more than you do.

I am a natural helper. I love helping people, and have my entire life thus far. I want to extend help to those who are ignorant of how to do things, and just need a helping hand in the right direction, or a very slow session in order to have a member understand fully what they want to learn so they can continue enjoying their game. I also do not use the word "ignorant" as an insult. People can be ignorant of a topic, or a solution, but are no longer so once taught. Stupid is another story, but I do not consider "stupid" a word to be used when dealing with someone who is seeking advice.

I wish to help you guys provide an acceptable environment for your members, and extend a helping hand or advice when asked. Even if it is to a Moderator who has a question they just don't know the answer to. Help goes both ways, and not just to basic members.

I look forward to your reply, if you are still seeking members. I do not have Sims 4, so I cannot dive into it and learn all I can to help others yet. So once the game is cracked, I will be able to start providing help to people.

I also know how to use your cracks properly in order for the game to work properly.

Sincerely,

Shawn Pitts

(Sanctum, G4TW Forum)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 11 Sep 2014, 18:06

I almost forgot about this thread already. Razz

As has been mentioned several times already in this thread, on behalf of the team I invite you all - again - to actually contribute to the forum, by trying to help people with their issues. You cannot join the team without contributing (unless you are a former team member, in which case the "selection phase" will either be cut short drastically, or skipped altogether Very Happy ).

While I'm at it: former team members, who were active on this forum at one point or another, are very welcome to re-apply too ! Smile  (if you are interested again, of course).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 18:40

Admin wrote:
queenmarj wrote:I would love to apply! Hopefully there isnt a age requirement though considering I'm on 15. Anyways i actually have alot of experince with this forum because I always have to look up how to fix certain bugs. I used to have a bad computer that would always gltich out or crash and stuff and i would contantly have problems and I would always have to look for a solution sometimes i have to troubleshoot myself. 

Hi there,

To clear things up: your age is not important to us, so there's no age restriction. (In fact you're older than I am Sad )
It's all about your helping qualities/knowledge, and your will to expand and share that knowledge. (And being nice, of course Razz )

OMG THAT'S CRAZY! I always thought the games for the world team was a little older, lol, gives hope for a 16 yr old! Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 22:33

Over time, I gained some experience in The Sims 4 and I solve most of the problems on The Sims 4 by myself like Censoring problem and Travel problem, so this is the reason I want to help the people who has problems on The Sims 4 and join the team.

The user, SPEEDEVIL2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 14 Sep 2014, 00:59

animeker wrote:OMG THAT'S CRAZY! I always thought the games for the world team was a little older, lol, gives hope for a 16 yr old! Games4theworld is RECRUITING! [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_smile
I'm not the whole "games for the world team", I'm just someone who's name happens to be "Admin" (and happens to have a fancy red username). Razz
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Sep 2014, 13:08

SeoY wrote:Oh, man. This is amazing!

Well, I would like to apply for it. I've always liked this forum, and if I can help to make it better I won't even doubt about it. I can say I check it regularly, especially the Support forums (where there is more activity), and read the posts to maybe learn a thing or two. I have a lot of experience with torrenting and applying cracks, and I have helped some people with troubleshooting when they have problems installing some of the games from this site. After all, I downloaded most of TS3 EPs and SPs from here and had to fix some problems that arose when I installed them.

I have recommended this website when I'm asked where I got some of my games from, so if it needs help I'd like to be part of it! Helping others is always good, and I have a lot of in-game experience with The Sims 3, so I most likely can help someone if they're having problems. If not, then I can learn something new. And if I can contribute with some of the knowledge I have from IT to this site, all the better.

I can say I'm really patient, and I'm definitely not going to lose my mind when trying to help someone, especially if I can learn something from the particular problem that they have. And it's always good when someone with a solution appears and teaches it to everyone!

Anyway, I hope you think I have what it takes! Very Happy

Can I just say wow? 

Now days, you find people using poor grammar and punctuation on the internet. Normally I just skim over what people say, if they have atrocious grammar I tend to not even bother reading, but with your post I read the entire thing. 

It wasn't just the grammar that kept me reading either. You were articulate and concise with telling the admins exactly why you would be good for this position. Sadly I work far too much to be able to apply myself, barely getting a chance to go on the computer, (I'm lucky if I get on my computer 3 to 4 times a week.) 

Honestly, I would be surprised if you don't get this opportunity. 

"ADMIN'S look hear!" I said as I jumped up and down, trying to get the attention of an active admin.

Good Luck Seoy,

I hope you get this position as a helper!

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 18 Sep 2014, 19:33

Radient92 wrote:Can I just say wow? 

Now days, you find people using poor grammar and punctuation on the internet. Normally I just skim over what people say, if they have atrocious grammar I tend to not even bother reading, but with your post I read the entire thing. 

It wasn't just the grammar that kept me reading either. You were articulate and concise with telling the admins exactly why you would be good for this position. Sadly I work far too much to be able to apply myself, barely getting a chance to go on the computer, (I'm lucky if I get on my computer 3 to 4 times a week.) 

Honestly, I would be surprised if you don't get this opportunity. 

"ADMIN'S look hear!" I said as I jumped up and down, trying to get the attention of an active admin.

Good Luck Seoy,

I hope you get this position as a helper!

Sarah

Hello Radient92 and welcome,

Just for clarification (and to offer a different perspective): while we do expect (team) members to have (English) language skills that are somewhat comprehensible, you cannot expect each and every forum member to be on the same level as - let's say - Ph.D. graduates in some kind of language. As is the case in this forum for instance, not all members here have English as their first language; and not even as the second language. 

As for me personally, I'm not going to jump on another member's English skills, if there are "grammar" mistakes. That user - as mentioned - might not have English as his/her first language. He or she might be dyslectic. Or maybe he or she did not even have the educational opportunities that most people in the so-called "Western world" enjoy. In case I really do not understand someone, I will ask him/her kindly to elaborate. 

If grammar mistakes turn you off personally, then OK. As for me though, I will continue going the friendly way I have gone so far on here. However, what me and the other team members cannot accept are utterances like "r u serious" ? (cf. "SMS-style language").

Besides, SeoY got that position already. Wink  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top