Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pregnancy question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pregnancy question Empty Pregnancy question

Post by Guest Fri 10 Oct 2014, 15:07

I don't know if it's a bug or it's on purpose , but every time my sims get pregnant, they give birth only to boys. I have seen a lot of people complain about this, saying they never get girls. Does this happen to you? or do you know any cheats to get girls, or even a pregnancy control mod?

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy question Empty Re: Pregnancy question

Post by Guest Fri 10 Oct 2014, 17:49

hmm.... never actually gave it any thought, but now that you mention it, i dont think i seen any girls born in my game either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Oct 2014, 21:02

I've had girls born but i do usually get alot more boys, my first child is always a boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Oct 2014, 23:16

I haven't played the game too much, but my sim had a girl and then twins (girl and boy) later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Oct 2014, 20:20

After reading your post, I took a look around the internet and it seems to be a common complaint that people are having issues with their sims conceiving baby girls.
There is a known cheat to change genders after the babies are born but it is to be used with caution as with previous knowledge that continuous use of Boolprop/testingcheats may lead to game issues.

Taken from Sims4Forum:
when you go to "plan outfit" or "change appearance" you go to the CAS mode but not the full one...
what you need is to enter this in the (shift + ctrl + c) ---> testingcheats enabled--- ----> again (shift + ctrl + c) ---> cas.fulleditmode ------ and now you can create a new sim or CHANGE THE GENDER OF A SIM , you can change everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 18:01

ive had no boys, probably completly random and some are just lucky and get wat they want while others dont, i like it personally, more realistic and remind me of a few friends lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 25 Oct 2014, 18:12

Hello,

The first time my first sim was pregnant, she had twin girls. I think it's completely random.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Sat 25 Oct 2014, 21:03

As far as we know, there is no specific food, like in previous game/s, that forces a certain gender. Despite this, it has been found out that gender is determined at the moment of conception (WooHoo), so if you are unhappy with the result you'll need to return to a save before the WooHoo took place!

A friend of mine tested a theory I had a while back, and it seems to be accurate (so far).  If you buy a pink crib, you get a girl.  If you buy a blue crib, you get a boy.  We haven't tested the other colors just yet, but this has worked over five times in-game.  It's worth giving a try if you're sick of the game randomly presenting you with a set gender!
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Oct 2014, 02:42

I just had my first baby girl!  Why God. I tried the tips I saw around the foruns, I had nothing to lose right? So I bought a pink crib just for trying Embarassed when she was giving birth I probably got even more nervous than the baby dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Sun 26 Oct 2014, 02:05

Belzebu wrote:I just had my first baby girl!  Why God. I tried the tips I saw around the foruns, I had nothing to lose right? So I bought a pink crib just for trying Embarassed when she was giving birth I probably got even more nervous than the baby dad.

Hi Belzebu,

Did the crib trick work?  Smile  And yes, it's at least worth a try, right?

Whenever the sim does into labor, simply click on the pink or blue crib for her to go ahead and give birth. Every time my friend tested this, the gender "matched" the color of the crib itself.
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Oct 2014, 02:10

Sephymuffins wrote:
Belzebu wrote:I just had my first baby girl!  Why God. I tried the tips I saw around the foruns, I had nothing to lose right? So I bought a pink crib just for trying Embarassed when she was giving birth I probably got even more nervous than the baby dad.

Hi Belzebu,

Did the crib trick work?  Smile  And yes, it's at least worth a try, right?

Whenever the sim does into labor, simply click on the pink or blue crib for her to go ahead and give birth. Every time my friend tested this, the gender "matched" the color of the crib itself.

Yes and I had the baby at home because of that Smile  I'll try again later. Thanks for the tip!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Oct 2014, 03:46

i finally got a boy! didnt do anything special besides say "please be a boy" a million times at labor lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top