Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sim3 Pets Play Button doesn't work.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sim3 Pets Play Button doesn't work. Empty Sim3 Pets Play Button doesn't work.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Mar 2015, 16:44

I just installed Sims 3 Pets. It installed and run but at the launcher where i choose the TOWN to play. THe play button doesnt work and it just stays there. Please help.

Back to top Go down

Sim3 Pets Play Button doesn't work. Empty Re: Sim3 Pets Play Button doesn't work.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 22 Mar 2015, 00:54

zeeshannaqi wrote:I just installed Sims 3 Pets. It installed and run but at the launcher where i choose the TOWN to play. THe play button doesnt work and it just stays there. Please help.

Hello and welcome to the forum,

You probably did not apply the Ultimate fix correctly, but let's see. Smile  For now, please repeat the steps from #2 to #5 here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

After that, try the game again. Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sim3 Pets Play Button doesn't work. Empty Re: Sim3 Pets Play Button doesn't work.

Post by Guest Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:45

Hello thank you for welcoming me in the the community Smile

now can i have this step into a torrent because my internet breaks in the middle and file restarts again. 

After installing the base game, RE-DOWNLOAD and RE-APPLY this manual patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v167-fix-manual-patch

i already have a base game installed with couple of expansions, recently installed the PETS expansion. should i have to do install a clean base game again?

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Wed 25 Mar 2015, 22:26

No, you don't. You just need to reapply the update you mentioned on the link AND copy the Ultimate Fix / Crack to be BASE GAME folder as instructed.

Please, let's know how things turned out and if you need further help. Below you will find a video that shows the step by step on installing the game, all expansions, all recommended manual updates and the fix:

Happy simming!

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top