Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G4TW Get to work torrent is out. ??? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

G4TW Get to work torrent is out. ??? [SOLVED] Empty G4TW Get to work torrent is out. ??? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 22:45

I went to G4TW website, among the downloads there's "The Sims 4: Get to work" but I don't see anyone talking about it here. I'm not sure if I should believe my eyes and download it or not ? Is G4TW Get to work torrent out ?

Back to top Go down

G4TW Get to work torrent is out. ??? [SOLVED] Empty Re: G4TW Get to work torrent is out. ??? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 23:03

Hi there, @Lilian18! Smile

Yes, it's legit. Your eyes aren't fooling you. GTW is out in G4TW. Wink

Back to top Go down

G4TW Get to work torrent is out. ??? [SOLVED] Empty Re: G4TW Get to work torrent is out. ??? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 23:43

SeoY wrote:Hi there, @Lilian18! Smile

Yes, it's legit. Your eyes aren't fooling you. GTW is out in G4TW. Wink
Thank you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 23:48

Where exactly did you see this? Because I've been looking and I haven't seen it. :S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 23:50

shamara wrote:Where exactly did you see this? Because I've been looking and I haven't seen it. I is confused

Hi there, @shamara! Smile

All of our releases can be found in this website here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

If you check it out, Get to Work is at the top of the list. You can download it from there. Wink

Happy simming!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 23:57

This is really strange because at the top of mine is The Sims 3 Complete collection and then The Sims 4, but no Get To Work is on the list  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 23:58

shamara wrote:This is really strange because at the top of mine is The Sims 3 Complete collection and then The Sims 4, but no Get To Work is on the list  Shocked

That's very strange indeed. Try pressing Ctrl + F5 in that page and see if it appears. Or you can alternatively get it from the links in this post:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19570-the-sims-4-get-to-work-expansion-pack-out-now

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 00:01

OOO now I see it, I have no idea what the problem was before but thank you very much for your help  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

G4TW Get to work torrent is out. ??? [SOLVED] Empty WTF!!

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 03:07

it goes to show you how bad being impatient can be. i should have waited. i bought the game 3 hours before G4TW uploaded the crack. FYI i will not buy anymore EP's or SP's!!great job to you guys for getting it out so quickly though!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 Apr 2015, 05:22

//MOVED

You're all welcome. Problem(s) solved, topic closed. Indeed, sometimes, you need to clear the browser cache and cookies to see new content: usually you can (also) press CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE, and in the upcoming browser window, select delete caches + cookies. Close the browser, and then re-start it. Normally, you cna now see the new content(s).

Have fun !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top