Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free New World Newcrest.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Free New World Newcrest. - Page 2 Empty Free New World Newcrest.

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jun 2015, 18:51

First topic message reminder :

Will we be getting the new world, Newcrest, as a patch? 
http://www.thesims.com/news/world-of-newcrest

Last edited by kev1wil on Thu 04 Jun 2015, 08:26; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Free New World Newcrest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Free New World Newcrest.

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jun 2015, 04:44

In my opinion.... if your not satisfied with the game, dont play it. dont bash people that do enjoy it just cause the game isnt up to your standards. 

even if you did manage to convert every member of this forum to your hard edge view of what we should or shouldnt be playing and how, it wouldnt make a **** turds worth of difference cause there are still millions of other people who would still think your full of crap and should just stop playing EA Games since you hate them so much. half the people dont even play sims games for EA content, they play it for custom content. 

Had it not been for custom content creators, many people could care less about the game. everyone has their own style of playing the sims games. some its creating sims. some its building homes, some its actual gameplay, some its to explore every nook and cranny of the world and so on. 

thats the beauty of the sims, nobody is forced to play the game a certain way. so if you cant find the the style that fits how you wanna play, maybe you should go create a sims alternative with all the features you think we should have and you can give us all these features for free and see how much money you make. maybe you'll get rich or maybe you'll understand EA's point of view on what they release and when. or maybe you'll put them out of business with a better product than they are willing to offer.

people arent gonna sit and cry about something they just got free that wasnt released a year ago, they are gonna enjoy the fact that they finally have it and that the idea wasnt dropped all together. 

Im not gonna keep coming back here to debate this, this will be my only post, so say what you want when im gone, i really could care less. atleast they arent charging us for everything that they are sooooooo late to release from the actual release date of the base game. 

maybe for sims 5 they should wait 10 years to release it and not release it til every stuff pack and expansion pack is complete and then sell it all in one base game on the release date for $1200 so we know we are getting a complete game nobody can complain about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jun 2015, 02:21

Since The Sims 4 is my very first time playing The Sims I have no notion of what the other games have or how the work. I like the building aspect of The Sims 4 quite a lot but yes the base game does feel like its missing a number of basic items like dishwashers, Washers and dryers, and even Video game consoles since those are some of the more basic living items. I have herd of some of the issues with The Sims 3 building such as being one square off and you have to start all over along with starting all over just to add a foundation. I am glad I haven't tried the building there as wrapping my head around some of those issues seems annoying. Hopefully we do get some more stuff packs and expansions that add some of the more basic items that are missing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jul 2015, 06:49

Any updates on this being released in an update here?

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Sun 12 Jul 2015, 14:32

Eventually, here at Games4theWorld we rely on third parties to get us the crack that we can add to our ultimate fix. We currently have no indication on whether the third party is trying to - or waiting to, crack the latest updates.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by night_lights Thu 16 Jul 2015, 19:51

Reading all that made my eyes hurt  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
night_lights
night_lights
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Stupid Test 4, Shop Empire 2

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jul 2015, 10:54

Carlos wrote:
Anarchy wrote:
Just to be clear, I'm not looking to fight. This is called debating, done properly, please continue.

Say...you haven't been on this forum before (a while ago, and under a different account name), have you ? 

About the topic, for now I won't go into all details of the post, maybe I will next time. And as long as the "debates" don't get out of hand it's fine with me. While I'm tending to agree with you, there is still no need for labely such as "stupid" or the like.

People will not become more intelligent by not buying crappy products. That is one aspect, but certainly not an end.

Didn't you hint that your opinion on people who like TS4 is that they're stupid in your previous post? Or am I missing something here Question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jul 2015, 11:22

We have been waiting for this patch. And still no word Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 25 Jul 2015, 15:59

Qriztina wrote:
Didn't you hint that your opinion on people who like TS4 is that they're stupid in your previous post? 

Nope. And you should not interpret anything "creative" into a post that isn't there. Wink  

P.S. please do take note of the private message I sent you.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Aug 2015, 22:56

i found a torrent site, t hat uses your stuff and they have spa day stuff. it is not a patch just game files to add to the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Aug 2015, 23:06

if anyone want that  site pm me. i use that site all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Aug 2015, 12:23

Hi, I'm new to the forums, I'm also waiting patiently for the Newcrest and Perfect Patio Stuff update to the fix  I'm new here.
 metrice2121 which site do you mean? Can you pm me the link if that's not a problem (I still can't pm myself)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top