Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 39 Empty The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 20:24

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please keep in mind that this thread is meant for general discussion in the first place. If you need any help with technical or download-related problems, please open a new topic in The Sims 4 Downloads Support. In case of more in-game related problems, feel free to open a new topic in The Sims 4 in-game Support. Thank you!

- The_gh0stm4n

It seems that new expansion pack for The Sims 4 has leaked.

http://simsvip.com/2016/08/17/sims-4-city-life-listed-next-expansion/

Hoping it would be like Late Night. Name for EP, would probably be Get to City. *sarcasam*

I hope that it wasn't like with that world, that after turned out to be very old concept art for The Sims 4 Base Game. 

http://simsvip.com/2016/06/30/the-sims-4-base-game-concept-art-by-michael-bierek/

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 39 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:30

Its going back up again!!!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 39 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:31

Bluebunnytaco wrote:Its going back up again!!!
i spoke too soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:31

the anticipation is killing me you guys XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:32

99.7%...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:32

1week left guys XD 1 week

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:33

99.8% im dying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:33

I'M FINALLY DONE WHOO 10HOURS BUT FINALLY DONEEEE. It's sedding for y'all!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:34

still at 99.6 XD

Back to top Go down

99.9% and 6 days

Back to top Go down

andreasofie wrote:I'M FINALLY DONE WHOO 10HOURS BUT FINALLY DONEEEE. It's sedding for y'all!!
congrats woot woot  The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:35

its coming back up

Back to top Go down

adamzaid wrote:still at 99.6 XD
i'll seed for you <3

Back to top Go down

edit maybe  spoke too soon too XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:36

Bluebunnytaco wrote:
adamzaid wrote:still at 99.6 XD
i'll seed for you <3
i will do to <3 to other people who need it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:36

Done + seeding Smile GL!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:37

SEEDING.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:37

lilactulips wrote:Done + seeding Smile GL!!
thx enjoy the game i am at 99.7%

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:38

seeding!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:38

omg its finished i am like a kid on chrismas day right XD seeding goodluck y,all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:40

now the extracting proccess and we follow the instructions which is mostly copy paste and don i ca finally play this. this is like my Christmas gift from the internet XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:42

Bluebunnytaco wrote:seeding!
yay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:43

1 min of extracting left!
btw i am seeding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:45

easy as one two tree lets do this XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:49

This crack isn't working for me?????!?!?!?!?!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:49

WOOO! I've been stalking this thread since page 13 Cool  I'm currently at 15.1% with 44mins left! Thanks so much G4TW and all the other people seeding! Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:50

Hello all!

Nice to hear you're all apparently having fun Very Happy  (I was taking an extended nap, due to me staying up all last night for creating that torrent). Some things to clarify:

- yes, in the beginning the torrent was slow. Apparently now though, a number of people seemingly managed to download the file 100%, and are also seeding it. As said elsewhere, if you can, please help seeding us too! Due to us having rather unpleasant experiences with filehosting services such as MediaFire & MEGA, in particular with files that big, we have decided to release a torrent right from the start. Even if it is slower at the beginning.

- there is no "Ultimate fix" this time. All links were taken down. This new torrent will be put up later on the official downloads-page as well as on the official Games4theworld Piratebay-account. This new torrent included already the material that was included in the Ultimate fix. 

- I tested the Gallery earlier in the day, and yes, it seems to be working again. Though I would need to do more tests later.

- If you have any questions, about the download itself, please do post them in "The Sims 4 Downloads Support" !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:50

hydxra wrote:This crack isn't working for me?????!?!?!?!?!?
almost finished and i will check and be sure to move your sims 4 folder from electronic arts to program files x86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top