Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 38 Empty The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 20:24

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please keep in mind that this thread is meant for general discussion in the first place. If you need any help with technical or download-related problems, please open a new topic in The Sims 4 Downloads Support. In case of more in-game related problems, feel free to open a new topic in The Sims 4 in-game Support. Thank you!

- The_gh0stm4n

It seems that new expansion pack for The Sims 4 has leaked.

http://simsvip.com/2016/08/17/sims-4-city-life-listed-next-expansion/

Hoping it would be like Late Night. Name for EP, would probably be Get to City. *sarcasam*

I hope that it wasn't like with that world, that after turned out to be very old concept art for The Sims 4 Base Game. 

http://simsvip.com/2016/06/30/the-sims-4-base-game-concept-art-by-michael-bierek/

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 38 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 00:15

tyty21 wrote:
andreasofie wrote:
tyty21 wrote:Ughhhh everytime I go to download the torrent it says "This file is either unknown format or damaged." What in the world I'm doing wrong lol ? Everyone else seems to be downloading just fine.  Why God. Why God.

Did you get the .txt file or the direct torrent file?
The direct torrent file.  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Well, then you should have a uTorrent or whatever you use file, double click the program opens, click load. 
Make sure you re-download it and don't delete that file till you have finished the torrent download.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 38 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 00:16

jus woke up ita now at 69.7%! one hour left tot go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 00:17

Josimmer wrote:
filipe231291 wrote:
Josimmer wrote:I am so excited!!!!! And will ceck out this MC command mod as well. Sounds good, would be a sim blessing to not have sims disappear. I hate that! Also does anyone know about mods and CC that is not working with this update? Better take them out before hand. Happy holidays everyone!
(I don't know if I can place the link, if not, please remove it Oh my... )
I know this topic at the official Sims forum that lists any Mods/CC that can be broken or not updated, but there are updated ones listed too: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/903114/broken-updated-mods-oct-27-16-cl/p1. Now if it applies for all mods, not really, only the most important ones, as I'm going to try the Grocery Store mod if it works or not since it was updated in June(ish)...
I had MC Command Center before, it lageed my game alot and if I wanted again, it's unsure because I have the Simulaton Lag Fix and with both mods combined, they might "conflict each other" (maybe it's the right term? I'm trying to talk about more lag with MC Comand Center)

britnik2 wrote:Ok have installed and can confirm it includes Backyard Stuff, Glamour and City Living along with everything else Can't touch banana
Does it also have the new Holiday Celebration content and the Free Pack filter?
(about that Free Pack filter, FINALLY!!!)
You have to log in with an EA account, which I don't have.

You can just check modthesims for the update (which there most likely will be one). I'm about to check on some updates myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 00:18

tyty21 wrote:
andreasofie wrote:
tyty21 wrote:Ughhhh everytime I go to download the torrent it says "This file is either unknown format or damaged." What in the world I'm doing wrong lol ? Everyone else seems to be downloading just fine.  Why God. Why God.

1. Download the torrent
2. Download Utorrent or BitTorrent, whichever you prefer
3. Double click the torrent file and it should open in the torrent program you've downloaded
4. Wait for it to finish, it should automatically seed when it's done Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 00:21

Ughust wrote:
tyty21 wrote:
andreasofie wrote:

1. Download the torrent
2. Download Utorrent or BitTorrent, whichever you prefer
3. Double click the torrent file and it should open in the torrent program you've downloaded
4. Wait for it to finish, it should automatically seed when it's done Smile
Thanks so much for your help guys ! It's downloading now !  cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 00:22

So 2 hours and 34 minutes have passed and I am at 92.9%...  Very Happy
Is it true that the gallery works again???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 00:25

sayiraester wrote:So 2 hours and 34 minutes have passed and I am at 92.9%...  Very Happy
93.7% ;PPP and I believe it does, though I'll make sure to check the info guide when my torrent is done downloading just to be sure. I'll post my findings later  Yess, aye lieeke!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 00:37

Ughust wrote:
sayiraester wrote:So 2 hours and 34 minutes have passed and I am at 92.9%...  Very Happy
93.7% ;PPP and I believe it does, though I'll make sure to check the info guide when my torrent is done downloading just to be sure. I'll post my findings later  Yess, aye lieeke!
Very curious about that gallery situation!! 
And how come you download so fast?! I have a fast connection and still it's verrrrrrry slow. It's now at 49.2% and it says ETA 11h12, eeeeeeek!!  Why God. It says 0 people are seeding right now ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 00:42

UGH!! 95.1 % and my download speed dropped to below 30 kbs hope it speeds up again soon. Anyone else having this issue or know what to do to make it go faster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 00:45

Winchester2015 wrote:UGH!! 95.1 % and my download speed dropped to below 30 kbs hope it speeds up again soon. Anyone else having this issue or know what to do to make it go faster
I am also at 95.1%. And my speed just dropped below 30 kbs too lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 00:47

Maybe not enough seeders
Dont forget to seed after you download people!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:02

It's been 4h 34m and I'm at 98%. I also slowed down right around 95%.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:03

98.3% Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote
but also it started to slow down IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Last edited by adamzaid on Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:07; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:04

Josimmer wrote:
Ughust wrote:
Very curious about that gallery situation!! 
And how come you download so fast?! I have a fast connection and still it's verrrrrrry slow. It's now at 49.2% and it says ETA 11h12, eeeeeeek!!  Why God. It says 0 people are seeding right now ...
I've got my bandwidth on high Wink))) plus I've been downloading since noon. It was fairly slow until 60%

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:08

Winchester2015 wrote:UGH!! 95.1 % and my download speed dropped to below 30 kbs hope it speeds up again soon. Anyone else having this issue or know what to do to make it go faster
i am at 98.3% and it slowed why why! IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:10

Stuck on 98.4%, my down speed is dropping

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:16

Ughust wrote:Stuck on 98.4%, my down speed is dropping
98.5% its begining to speed up btw i am so pumped right now XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:18

99.2% but the speed is dropping rip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:18

98.7% so excited!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:19

98.7% and it syas 19min left! and guys be sure to seed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:21

99.2% and the downspeed is 1.2kb  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:21

300kb Carlos is tha man!!! Carlos is tha man!!! Carlos is tha man!!! Carlos is tha man!!! and of corse t drops XD
99.91%

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:26

omg you guys its 4:24am and i only got one hour of sleep and its on 99.3%

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:27

my down speed comes in short bursts. only .4% left and 3 days

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:28

99.6% same

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:30

Its going back up again!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:31

Bluebunnytaco wrote:Its going back up again!!!
i spoke too soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top