Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No festivals after installing parenthood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No festivals after installing parenthood Empty No festivals after installing parenthood

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jun 2017, 20:48

Hi
I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem, but as soon as I installed the parenthood one I stopped getting festivals notifications.
There's no kind of festival happening, but the city works just fine besides this bug.
Does anyone know how to fix this or if this is because i'm doing something wrong?
Thanks, and I'm sorry if this has been asked before.

Back to top Go down

No festivals after installing parenthood Empty Re: No festivals after installing parenthood

Post by Guest Fri 16 Jun 2017, 23:57

You're not the only one, I'm having the same problem as well. Also, other sims used to call and invite me to parties, festivals etc. all the time, but now they're completely silent.

Back to top Go down

No festivals after installing parenthood Empty Re: No festivals after installing parenthood

Post by Guest Sat 17 Jun 2017, 00:41

I get invitations only to celebrate promotions. I just noticed that when you invite people over (events, group gatherings, etc) they don't show up...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 18:13

Hi there,

Do you have any mods installed? If yes, move the folder out (or the sims 4 folder entirely) and test it with a 'fresh' save. If not, try re-installing City Living -> Vampire -> Parenthood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 22:03

Hi! Moving mods out was the first thing that I tried to do, but it didn't help. Also, I re-installed everything, even more than once. In the end, I just got rid of Parenthood since I don't really like the parenting part of game anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jun 2017, 20:12

jilie wrote:Hi! Moving mods out was the first thing that I tried to do, but it didn't help. Also, I re-installed everything, even more than once. In the end, I just got rid of Parenthood since I don't really like the parenting part of game anyway.
I see. Did the festivals appear again after uninstalling Parenthood? If yes, then perhaps the best workaround is to revert back to Vampire+Toddlers. Unless of course, anyone managed to find a solution.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top