Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Received warning from isp. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Received warning from isp. [SOLVED] Empty Received warning from isp. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 04:01

I received a copyright notice from my isp, AT&T. Just a heads up. It may have happened because Seasons was just released. Be careful.

Back to top Go down

Received warning from isp. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Received warning from isp. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 04:14

Same, Shaw - out in Canada. 

There's not much they can really do with it.. even the email said something to the tune of "sometimes these emails are auto generated." and "Dear customer." Not even our account # or name.   IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Received warning from isp. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Received warning from isp. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 05:05

Argh, I wasn't careful enough. Argh, I should've been smarter, me matey! AAARGH! Rum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 05:07

957 wrote:Argh, I wasn't careful enough. Argh, I should've been smarter, me matey! AAARGH! Rum.

"Howd you get the eyepatch?"

"My isp punched me in the face for pirating Sims." IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 29 Jun 2018, 15:58

957 wrote:Argh, I wasn't careful enough. Argh, I should've been smarter, me matey! AAARGH! Rum.

PixeyDisnar wrote:
"Howd you get the eyepatch?"

"My isp punched me in the face for pirating Sims." IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

This here might be helpful:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32958-best-vpn-services

We also have direct downloads. I took the direct link from Seasons off (just to take some "heat" away), but will re-add the link later on. The original link is still working, but we are making certain modifications to these direct downloads.

Plus, there is ZLOrigin for those Sims games, which is kind of like direct downloads.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Jul 2018, 10:27

Thank you for your response. I'm only now responding because I needed to change ip's. I use that.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 01 Jul 2018, 14:49

957 wrote:Thank you for your response. I'm only now responding because I needed to change ip's. I use that.

We will see if we can come up with "something" (I mean an alternative format for our stuff) in the future. Until then, watch out. Smile  Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top