Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''No DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics adapters in this system!'' after using Graphics Rules Maker, works fine in windowed mode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

''No DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics adapters in this system!'' after using Graphics Rules Maker, works fine in windowed mode Empty ''No DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics adapters in this system!'' after using Graphics Rules Maker, works fine in windowed mode

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jul 2018, 21:02

Hello!
I recently redownloaded The Sims 2 Complete Collection from my Origin account. After the game installed, I started it up and had the dreaded graphics issue (chunky, ugly textures) so many people were reporting back when the Complete Collection was released for free. I searched these forums, as I was always able to find reliable fixes for my Sims games here, and found Graphics Rules Maker, used it and my game wouldn't run anymore, giving me an error window saying my system had no graphic adapters that are compatible with DirectX 9.0. I made it start up in windowed mode, which works just fine and the graphics are fixed aswell. However, playing in widnowed mode really bugs me. It's just weird. Is there anything I can do here to be able to play on fullscreen?

Back to top Go down

''No DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics adapters in this system!'' after using Graphics Rules Maker, works fine in windowed mode Empty Re: ''No DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics adapters in this system!'' after using Graphics Rules Maker, works fine in windowed mode

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2018, 17:50

I too am having the directx 9 issue. Have you found any solutions to this problem? I just uninstalled the entire game and reinstalling it now in hopes that works...

Back to top Go down

''No DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics adapters in this system!'' after using Graphics Rules Maker, works fine in windowed mode Empty Re: ''No DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics adapters in this system!'' after using Graphics Rules Maker, works fine in windowed mode

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2018, 18:07

ZombieNerdxx wrote:I too am having the directx 9 issue. Have you found any solutions to this problem? I just uninstalled the entire game and reinstalling it now in hopes that works...
1. Make sure that DirectX 9.0c is installed on your computer. You can download it HERE
2. Use the Graphic Rules Maker which makes your modern graphics card suitable and included in your The Sims 2 Game. Download HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top