Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-enter or verify registration code - sims 3.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re-enter or verify registration code - sims 3. Empty Re-enter or verify registration code - sims 3.

Post by Guest Sun 09 Jun 2019, 22:59

I have searched a bit on this forum and tried the ultimate fix and nothing seems to be working. But I apologize in advance if this topic already exists.

I currently only have the base game for Sims 3 - the complete collection. I did the manual update in the crack file etc. I wanted to run the sims 3 before adding any extensions.

Everytime I open the application this window opens 

Re-enter or verify registration code - sims 3. Sims3e10

I tried using all the codes and nothing works. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Tried running the program before the updates. Tried using the ultimate fix manual update and a lot of other things but it just keeps coming up.

PLEASE HELP :]]

Back to top Go down

Re-enter or verify registration code - sims 3. Empty Re: Re-enter or verify registration code - sims 3.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 09 Jun 2019, 23:11

Welcome to the Forum first of all,

Lcookies5s wrote:(...) I wanted to run the sims 3 before adding any extensions.

That #Crack simply does not work when you have just the base game installed. Install at least one of the other stuffpacks or expansions, then try again. You shouldn't have to re-apply the #Crack then. 

You're not going to miss out on anything, if you now add at least one DLC to the base game. If anything, I would actually recommend that people install all the DLC, if their computer is strong enough to handle it.

Good luck!  Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Re-enter or verify registration code - sims 3. Empty Re: Re-enter or verify registration code - sims 3.

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2019, 23:49

Hi Admin,

I tried install 1 to 2 additional DLC as per what you advised. Installed once and it states, no game dics found error. Install one more DLC give me the same issue as well, any fixs for this?

Regards

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 22 Jun 2019, 18:50

stephenojh95 wrote:Hi Admin,

I tried install 1 to 2 additional DLC as per what you advised. Installed once and it states, no game dics found error. Install one more DLC give me the same issue as well, any fixs for this?

Regards

Yes, you have to apply steps #4 and #5 here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Normally, if you correctly apply these files (at least once), you do not have to do it again, if you decide to add future DLCs.

Welcome to the Forum, btw.  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2019, 10:14

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
stephenojh95 wrote:Hi Admin,

Regards

Yes, you have to apply steps #4 and #5 here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Normally, if you correctly apply these files (at least once), you do not have to do it again, if you decide to add future DLCs.

Welcome to the Forum, btw.  Carlos is tha man
Hi!

Oh noted! tested and it is working fine now! Thanks alot for the help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jul 2019, 22:04

I am running into a similar issue, however i don't have or at least i don't see a list of codes. Re-enter or verify registration code - sims 3. Issue10

I have gone through the steps CAREFULLY, when i get to the step to install an expansion it ask me for the serial. I have all of the correct files from the tutorial on how to install in order. I am trying to install Master Suite first so that i can install all of the other expansion packs, but i get the same issue with any other expansion i use they all want a serial. 

Re-enter or verify registration code - sims 3. Files10

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 14 Jul 2019, 23:24

Psych0 Smil3s64 wrote:I am running into a similar issue, however i don't have or at least i don't see a list of codes. Re-enter or verify registration code - sims 3. Issue10

I have gone through the steps CAREFULLY, when i get to the step to install an expansion it ask me for the serial. I have all of the correct files from the tutorial on how to install in order. I am trying to install Master Suite first so that i can install all of the other expansion packs, but i get the same issue with any other expansion i use they all want a serial.

Re-enter or verify registration code - sims 3. Files10

Hello again,

If you got them from Games4theworld, then there is an "#Installation Guide.txt" in each of these .rar files. And in these .txt files you can then find serial numbers.

If you cannot find these installation guides, then chances are you did not download them from an official G4TW Source (Forum, old website, ThePirateBay). In which case I will be trying to provide a link here, with all serial numbers. Thing is though, that I do not have any of the G4TW Sims 3 torrents at hand. I think the serial numbers for installed TS3 games are also in the registry, but I'm too lazy right now to fetch those...I'll see if I can get hold of the original .txt files.

//EDIT

Scratch that, I found them rather quickly in the registry, and just exported the keys. Download this thing and open with Notepad for example, to read the serial numbers in it.

Code:
http://bit.do/eZV5x

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top