Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 'Enter your registration code here' problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 'Enter your registration code here' problem Empty Sims 3 'Enter your registration code here' problem

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jul 2015, 06:12

I have just downloaded the sims 3 and everything that I needed to get the base running. I tried to the best of my abilities to follow the steps and not make a mistake, but I am currently running onto a problem. Everytime I launch the application, a window appears asking to enter a registration code as shown in the image
Sims 3 'Enter your registration code here' problem 28a5nxx
What should I do to fix this? I did not intend to download any expansion packs then, and only aimed for the base game

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 'Enter your registration code here' problem Empty Re: Sims 3 'Enter your registration code here' problem

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Jul 2015, 01:51

Jossidk wrote:I have just downloaded the sims 3 and everything that I needed to get the base running. I tried to the best of my abilities to follow the steps and not make a mistake, but I am currently running onto a problem. Everytime I launch the application, a window appears asking to enter a registration code as shown in the image
Sims 3 'Enter your registration code here' problem 28a5nxx
What should I do to fix this? I did not intend to download any expansion packs then, and only aimed for the base game

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Well, you cannot have 'just the bas game'. Smile  In order to get the game running with the "Ultimate fix", please install at least one of the expansions or stuffpacks of TS3. Please do the steps from #2 to #5 here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Do the steps properly. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top