Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First time trying torrents. Can I use my owned packs and torrent the ones I haven't purchased? *mac*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First time trying torrents. Can I use my owned packs and torrent the ones I haven't purchased? *mac* Empty First time trying torrents. Can I use my owned packs and torrent the ones I haven't purchased? *mac*

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2019, 01:15

Hello everyone! I would appreciate any help you guys could give me. I own the base game Sims, and a couple of the expansion packs. I'm looking to download Island Living. Am I able to use my purchased games and download the torrents on top of them? Or should I uninstall and start fresh with all torrents? 

Is anyone able to send me a link to the most up to date method of installing wineskin + the torrents for mac? I've found one, but I'm afraid it's out of date (it's from years ago and it's telling me to install an older wineskin wrapper) 

Thank you!  Very Happy

Gatekeeper Edit: the topic has been moved under "Mac Support". Carlos is tha man 

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

First time trying torrents. Can I use my owned packs and torrent the ones I haven't purchased? *mac* Empty Re: First time trying torrents. Can I use my owned packs and torrent the ones I haven't purchased? *mac*

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2019, 02:52

There's no cracked version of the TS4 for mac, so you need to use the PC version on a wrapper like Wineskin or CrossOver.

If you plan on getting the torrent (Anadius has one, the full game or selectable packs, and he's a regular on this forum, so you can trust his repack), just use the wrapper available here and follow the instructions I wrote on the PDF bellow:

Click Here:

Good luck!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top