Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 4 expansions packs come up with not owned [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 4 expansions packs come up with not owned [SOLVED] Empty sims 4 expansions packs come up with not owned [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 16 Jun 2017, 21:19

hi 

i installed the parent hood expansion pack and the latest update followed all instructions when i load sims 4 your collection part all come up with not owned thanks how do i fix this thanks

Back to top Go down

sims 4 expansions packs come up with not owned [SOLVED] Empty Re: sims 4 expansions packs come up with not owned [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 16:15

Hi there, 
Try to move your Sims 4 folder from Program Files (x86) to Program Files OR Desktop. Also, you can try to re-install the game pack one by one to see where the DLCs stopped showing up.

Back to top Go down

sims 4 expansions packs come up with not owned [SOLVED] Empty Re: sims 4 expansions packs come up with not owned [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 16:27

In this respect I would like to comment that yesterday, when I re-installed the Sims 4 from the G4TW downloads, I had a simular problem.
This was caused by accidentally MOVING instead of COPYING the folders from the extracted Parenthood download to the install folder.

By moving a folder, the existing folder in your install folder will completely remove the contents of the existing folder.
I had to re-instll all DLC's again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 17:01

yeah i fixed it i reinstalled the temp fix after the parenthood expansion pack and it fixed it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 18:21

I'm glad to hear you've got it fixed now.
Cheers! Smile

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top