Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help with creating pools with windows for the Sims 3.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help with creating pools with windows for the Sims 3. Empty Need help with creating pools with windows for the Sims 3.

Post by Guest Sun 15 Apr 2012, 13:11

Ok, so one of the things I've been meaning to do with the sims 3 is to build one of those fancy homes with a pool with windows. You know what I mean? Like if I had a dining room with a veiw of the inside of the pool?

Anyway, I have seen these home in more then one world created by EA, but for some reason I can't or don't know how to create one of my own. EA brags that you can do this, so I'm guessing you don't need a complex tut or a dozen cheats to make this happen.

Anybody know what I don't? How do you make these damn things? Shocked

Admin edit: Moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Need help with creating pools with windows for the Sims 3. Empty Re: Need help with creating pools with windows for the Sims 3.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 16 Apr 2012, 09:21

Hello,

I haven't tried this myself, but there are many youtube video tutorials on this. Have a look at some of these.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Need help with creating pools with windows for the Sims 3. Empty Re: Need help with creating pools with windows for the Sims 3.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Apr 2012, 07:40

Yeah, I had a look at those before I posted here. I just thought there was a way to do it that was a little less complext.

But, if this is the only way to do it, I guess I better get started learning how to do it.

Thanks, Eldi.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Fri 27 Apr 2012, 01:26

Actually; there are some good tutorials on how to make pools in MTS also. You have to look them over and see which one you think would be the easiest. I myself could not build a pool for the life of me unless it was rectangular and on the ground floor and now I can build them almost anywhere. Sift through the tutorials and give some a try!
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 27 Apr 2012, 07:46

Hello,

It's really a matter of looking at it, then trying things out as you go along. Just have fun experimenting. Who knows what kind of masterpiece you come up with.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top