Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The :sims: sims 2 complete collection .. the base pack showing a no cd error.. :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The :sims: sims 2 complete collection .. the base pack showing a no cd error.. :( Empty The :sims: sims 2 complete collection .. the base pack showing a no cd error.. :(

Post by Guest Fri 11 May 2012, 14:27

The Sims 3 plumbob around 2-3 weeks ago i started downloading the sims 2 complete collection with all the expansions..
I mounted all the four .mds files as given in instructions using WINmount.. it installed successfully but the game never starts, It shows an error " CANNOT LOCATE CD-ROM"
I did not installed any expansions as the base pack isn't working only..
what should I do now..
and there was no crack included for the base pack and the next 5 expansions also..

Back to top Go down

The :sims: sims 2 complete collection .. the base pack showing a no cd error.. :( Empty Re: The :sims: sims 2 complete collection .. the base pack showing a no cd error.. :(

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 11 May 2012, 15:50

Hello,

We don't have a Sims 2 torrent anymore, but we may be able to help.
It's possible that this one needs all the expansions in order to work properly, perhaps the expansion has an image you can mount in order to play.
Does this torrent come with instructions at all, either as a textfile included with the torrent, or the instructions could be posted on TPB on the page you downloaded it from.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The :sims: sims 2 complete collection .. the base pack showing a no cd error.. :( Empty Re: The :sims: sims 2 complete collection .. the base pack showing a no cd error.. :(

Post by Guest Sat 12 May 2012, 21:34

yes it has.. i dint installed the other expansions yet as the main game only is not starting ..... and yes it had instructions and i went thru them carefully... plus it had no crack.. jst four .mds/.mdf files... that i mounted correctly using WIN mount

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 12 May 2012, 22:01

Hello,

Did you install all the expansions?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2012, 11:00

NO ... do I have to? I thought I would just start the normal game first and then install the other expansion.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 22 Jun 2012, 11:14

Hello,

It may help. Like I said, it's possible that your version requires the expansions.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top