Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN! - Page 2 Empty Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN!

Post by Admin Mon 10 Sep 2012, 16:26

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

It took a while, but you can now find our completely new and official MediaFire account here: http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4 (The old one got suspended)
Note that we're still working on uploading more of the old files, so it's NOT completed yet! You'll see more files being added from time to time, so be sure to check back often!
You'll also be able to find the monthly updated Store Updates for The Sims 3 on our official MediaFire account. For free, of course!

Enjoy the new MediaFire account and please let us know if you have any questions about this account. And yes, you may post your questions regarding the MediaFire account in this topic, just DO NOT post any game problems or request store items to be uploaded to the account here. Those posts will be removed, without answering them. Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 21:25; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN!

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 13:32

Catfish wrote:Lookin' good!
Is that basketball hoop uploaded there? I don't know how to find it. Sorry! Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN! - Page 2 2830496658
*Sigh*. Never mind, and thank you, I just found it - was in the Level Up Collection. My apologies, everyone!
Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN! - Page 2 2005046333 (I need a brain-dead emoticon.) Ha.

Can you tell me in which folder you found that collection? *bats eyelashes*

Back to top Go down

Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN!

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 14:03

Chicken0895 wrote:If the old account got suspended, aren't they just going to suspend the new one?

Always the optimist Wink. We'll just have to wait and see. We don't know why it was suspended. Perhaps someone filed a complaint. Or they found out themselves. There is a backup.[/quote]

i seen it got plastered all over facebook an youtube shortly after it went down

maybe can hide main account an make us [ req ] for it ?

or for a single file [ req ] could be uploaded using exzip.com an hosted up to 8 sites for 30days

just throwin my 2cents in the air mite want to think about if problem persists

kiran94 wrote:

Can you tell me in which folder you found that collection? *bats eyelashes*

Store Updates /
Miscellaneous/Other *NEW! LevelUPCollectionSET.Sims3Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 11 Sep 2012, 15:26

Chicken0895 wrote:If the old account got suspended, aren't they just going to suspend the new one?
Hello,

That's a very good question, so I'll leave it up to Faith to answer that one!

xjessyx wrote:will the repack of 2009 and 2010 be uploaded soon? also, will you be doing a repack of 2011? because i could really use it Smile
Oh yes, I'll work on them right away! Expect them in a few hours.

And don't worry about the account, we're always on the move anyway, so there's usually a plan B.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 16:11

Thanks Admin. Nice move! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 11 Sep 2012, 18:04

Admin,

I've been thinking that, over time, we could also do pictures of the older sims3packs. It'll take a while, but the sims3packs can be viewed in Merlin complete with a thumbnail picture so while lengthy, it wouldn't be an impossible process. I could do a couple at a time when I have nothing to do.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 11 Sep 2012, 18:10

Lady ElDi wrote:I will do all of them when I have nothing to do!
Ahh, that's so sweet of you! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 11 Sep 2012, 18:19

Admin wrote:

LOL of course, eventually I will get everything done. Wink

Maybe not this year though.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 18:25

Also, is the Ultra Lounge set up? I've been looking for it since forever!

Found it, please ignore me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 11 Sep 2012, 19:02

Lady ElDi wrote:
Pfff... you're just lazy!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 11 Sep 2012, 19:11

Admin wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:

LOL!!!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 19:44

Admin wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
Admin wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
LOL!!!
LMAO! Admin and Lady, ya'll crack me up. You two are the only reason I stick around the forums Very Happy
Admin wrote:
xjessyx wrote:will the repack of 2009 and 2010 be uploaded soon? also, will you be doing a repack of 2011? because i could really use it Smile
Oh yes, I'll work on them right away! Expect them in a few hours.
And, yay! Thank you so, so, SO very much, Admin XD

Back to top Go down

Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN! - Page 2 Empty Mediafire account

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 00:23

I was just wondering if all the 2009 updates are in as I don't seem to be able to bring them up. I got all the other years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 05:15

is in this new mediafire account the store fix for the basketball hoop not seeing the ball?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 12 Sep 2012, 07:50

hphbp wrote:is in this new mediafire account the store fix for the basketball hoop not seeing the ball?

Yes Very Happy Look for store fixes.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 08:09

yay! thank you for this! i really like mediafire since it always give faster speed download for me..

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 12 Sep 2012, 18:01

condor wrote:I was just wondering if all the 2009 updates are in as I don't seem to be able to bring them up. I got all the other years.
Hello,

Yes, we have everything up to September 2012.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 18:48

Thx Admin u ARE THE Best

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 22:01

Is there an easier way to put the files into the game without going through the installer? I've tried using the installer but then I go into the game and some of the contents arent in the game. Any advice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 23:37

Thanks guys ! I love it:X

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2012, 02:30

Awesome, was waiting for this! I need to start getting back into the community, I have barely played since I moved and started work. I missed everyone lol. farao

Back to top Go down

Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN! - Page 2 Empty RE:Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN!

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2012, 03:40

Today I was able to download all 2009 stuff which was great so now I am up to date with all. Many thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2012, 09:14

Thank you for reviving the store Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN! - Page 2 294340757

Btw, I think I once saw a website that looked like a wiki for sims 3 store (not sims-wikia-com), so we can see pictures of all store items..maybe anyone know what that website is?

I have such a poor memory What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2012, 10:25

So.... I just added the folder to my files Very Happy Thanks!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 13 Sep 2012, 16:21

aprilsw713 wrote:Is there an easier way to put the files into the game without going through the installer? I've tried using the installer but then I go into the game and some of the contents arent in the game. Any advice?
Hello there,

I personally prefer the launcher. Just put all your .Sims3Pack (Not .package files!) in: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads , open the launcher and navigate to the "Downloads" tab.
Now click "Select all" and then "Install". All the .Sims3Pack files in the "Downloads" folder will now be installed automatically.

If the content doesn't show up afterwards, please try this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2208-sims3pack-installed-world-inaccessible-or-wont-install-fix
See if that works. If you run into any more problems, please open your own topic, so we can help you out.
shandrababy wrote:Awesome, was waiting for this! I need to start getting back into the community, I have barely played since I moved and started work. I missed everyone lol. farao
Welcome back! If you run into any issues, don't hesitate to let us know; we're here to assist you! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2012, 17:39

Admin wrote:
aprilsw713 wrote:Is there an easier way to put the files into the game without going through the installer? I've tried using the installer but then I go into the game and some of the contents arent in the game. Any advice?
Hello there,

I personally prefer the launcher. Just put all your .Sims3Pack (Not .package files!) in: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads , open the launcher and navigate to the "Downloads" tab.
Now click "Select all" and then "Install". All the .Sims3Pack files in the "Downloads" folder will now be installed automatically.

If the content doesn't show up afterwards, please try this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2208-sims3pack-installed-world-inaccessible-or-wont-install-fix
See if that works. If you run into any more problems, please open your own topic, so we can help you out.
Awesome all fixed now thank you^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2012, 17:55

You're right, Xano. I had forgotten about it. Is this the one you meant?
http://www.thesimalogue.com/the-sims-3-store-catalogue.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 07:19

Catfish wrote:You're right, Xano. I had forgotten about it. Is this the one you meant?
http://www.thesimalogue.com/the-sims-3-store-catalogue.html

Hm..no, not that one...but that's a nice website, altough a bit too much too load Smile and too bad that it is only until 2011

I remember vaguely that main color of the website is red. However, thank you very much Catfish cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top