Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic Issues... I think?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graphic Issues... I think? Empty Graphic Issues... I think?

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 02:53

I've searched your forum and didn't find anything quite like this glitch or whatever I have been experiencing..

Graphic Issues... I think? Screenshot10bs
My humble abode... but not really

Graphic Issues... I think? Screenshot13xj
The city's park.

Graphic Issues... I think? Screenshot16r
Map view.

Graphic Issues... I think? Screenshot11jd
The random log thing that appears everywhere.

I had installed Sims 3 (kind of obvious but), Late Night, Supernatural, & Generations, (the latter two from you as well as your ultimate fix) and everything was fine and dandy for months. I downloaded custom content here or there but I don't normally have more than a handful because I find it slows down the game. I then installed Ambitions, Showtime (doing the same thing as I did for the other ones) and Sunlit Tides from your website, in combo with the fix, and it worked the fine the first time I used it but then... It was shot to hell. No I tried all of my other towns, families, anything and all of them were like this. I went through the trouble of uninstalling them, tried the manual ultimate fix, along with deleting my families, my custom content and anything that I thought could be causing this. It was no good, not a single change from the mess before. FUU!
So I uninstalled the whole thing again. I downloaded Late Night and Sims 3 from your site, thinking that there might be a slight chance something is wrong with the other games - cause your expansions and fix worked so efficiently and no one else was complaining on here, I figured that HAD to be it...

Needless to say, I'm still at square one, have wasted a good amount of time, and am absolutely devastated that I have not yet played Seasons (the expansion I have been waiting FOREVER for). Help I'm seriously considering buying a new laptop, even though I dont have the money and my current one isn't even that old.

Back to top Go down

Graphic Issues... I think? Empty Re: Graphic Issues... I think?

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 03:28

ahahaha u think? lol i have some little issues similar to this, but not like that, it's horrible Ermahgerd sorry for u Sad is you graphic card compatible?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 04:12

It worked before, so I don't know why it wouldn't now... :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 04:26

i think i know... EA really changed the basic requirements since Supernatural i think, i tasted if the game run on my PC here (Can You Run it) and Showtime it's perfect, but from Supernatural to Seasons, it needs something else on the graphic card, Vertex Shader version 2.0 at least, according with that page.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 05:12

It says I passed the minimum specification required to run Seasons, so if I can run the most latest one I'd imagine I can run the rest too so, I guess we can eliminate that.. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 01:28

I had the same problem and it turned out that I needed to update my video drivers. I had to go to the site directly and download it manually, the option within device manager kept telling me it was up to date. . . it was wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 17 Nov 2012, 14:28

Hello,

The device manager isn't reliable, always go to your hardware manufacturers' website.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top