Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monte Vista neighbourhood + Al Fresco Street Market OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monte Vista neighbourhood + Al Fresco Street Market OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty Monte Vista neighbourhood + Al Fresco Street Market OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Fri 07 Dec 2012, 17:47

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

We've successfully uploaded the new Monte Vista neighbourhood AND the Al Fresco Street Market lot to our official MediaFire account: http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4

Enjoy using the new stuff! Note that their might be some problems with the neighbourhood or the lot, since they are decrapified. But don't worry, we'll update the "Store Fixes" on our official MediaFire account very soon. That should take care of most issues. Stay tuned!

Also, those who had downloaded our new Greenhouse .Sims3Pack file and got the "You need the latest version of the launcher" error, we're sorry! We forgot to actually decrapify the file prior to uploading it. We have replaced the old one with the new, decrapified and working one. Sorry for the inconvenience! (If you've already downloaded it, just decrapify it yourself, using this handy guide: http://goo.gl/8USCs )

Arrow DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic, but post them in the right section instead!

Last edited by Admin on Sun 23 Dec 2012, 12:21; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Monte Vista neighbourhood + Al Fresco Street Market OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty Re: Monte Vista neighbourhood + Al Fresco Street Market OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 19:25

THANK YOU!! Very Happy YAY x

Back to top Go down

Monte Vista neighbourhood + Al Fresco Street Market OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty Re: Monte Vista neighbourhood + Al Fresco Street Market OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 15:27

I watched the live play of this and omg I just want the pizza oven and the architecture and thE PIZZA OVEN. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 03:06

Thanks, guys.
Is it me, or is [almost] EVERYONE living there wearing the SAME sunglasses?
Men wear the aviator style shades, and women wear those round frame sunglasses... I don't know if it's some kind of bug or not, but it's kinda funny in an annoying kind of way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Dec 2012, 02:47

I have the woodfire oven, that came out with Monte Vista, as separate sims 3 pack.Here's the link:

I'm unable to post the link Wat.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top