Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dumb Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dumb Question Empty Dumb Question

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 01:13

I placed this here because it's not really a game problem, but a question. My sim needs to find a Pink Diamond. I am playing Moonlight Falls, and it is not poppng up at all. Does anyone know which spawner has the Pink Diamond?

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Dumb Question Empty Re: Dumb Question

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 02:34

deblake60 wrote:I placed this here because it's not really a game problem, but a question. My sim needs to find a Pink Diamond. I am playing Moonlight Falls, and it is not poppng up at all. Does anyone know which spawner has the Pink Diamond?

Thanks

I believe it spawns from the "Alchemy Gem Spawner" I could be wrong, haven't played in quite a while.. But I think that's the one...

Good luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Feb 2013, 17:59

I must have played like 5 or 6 games in before I got my hands on a pink diamond. And it was only in Sunlit Tides where one sim got it from the VR adventure in the Not-So-Routine Machine, the other one was when my werewolf found it while hunting.

Otherwise, I found it nearly impossible to find. I tried looking for it in Moonlight Falls, Bridgeport and Sunset Valley with the Collection helper but nope, only got it randomly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Feb 2013, 02:52

Ninjahmoves, the werewolf did the trick, thanks for the suggestion and sorry for the delay. Now, I always make sure at least one Sim is a werewolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top