Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims Medieval - "Insert CD" Error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims Medieval - "Insert CD" Error Empty The Sims Medieval - "Insert CD" Error

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 01:08

Okay, I've gone through the forum, and unless I missed a thread about fixing this error, I'm hopeless Razz I've also read the correction for how to fix it, yet when I copied the TSM and TSLHost from the #Crack folder to the /bin, I'm still getting the CD error. I've done it three times, and it hasn't been fixed. How should I proceed?

I get as far as the game opening up and loading, but then it says to insert a CD.

Back to top Go down

The Sims Medieval - "Insert CD" Error Empty Re: The Sims Medieval - "Insert CD" Error

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 08 Feb 2013, 11:06

Hello,

Do you have the Pirates&Nobles expansion?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims Medieval - "Insert CD" Error Empty Re: The Sims Medieval - "Insert CD" Error

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 05:54

IndeedI do.

The exact things I did after I installed the expansion was to copy the #crack from the Pirates and Nobles expansion and drop & replace it into The Sims Medieval game bin.

//EDIT

I also used the Sims Medieval Ultimate Fix, and it didn't help. Now it keeps telling me to insert the Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles disk.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 10 Feb 2013, 10:18

Hello,

Make sure you used the files from the #crack folder. It sounds like you took the ones from the "Pirates&Nobles folder.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 02:13

I've used the #Cracks, from both the Pirates and Nobles and the regular Sims Medieval. I've used the files from the Crack folders. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 12 Feb 2013, 12:37

Hello,

Ok, try the The Sims Medieval fix.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Feb 2013, 03:47

Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy with work lately.

I tried the Medieval fix. I don't know if I'm doing this completely wrong (which seems unlikely), or if I'm just cursed. It still isn't working (still has the CD errror)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 24 Feb 2013, 12:36

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Can you please post a screenshot of the folder you copied the crack to? And a screenshot of the actual files you copied?

Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Feb 2013, 23:50

I too am having this problem with the Sims Medieval, but I do not have the Pirates thing. I downloaded with ultimate fix but I didn't know where to extract the files exactly so I just did it under the Sims Medieval folder and I opened the game again but it still says it needs the CD. I tried to open it from other locations but any other ones say they can't open them :C

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 28 Feb 2013, 14:39

mekotsukawaii wrote:I too am having this problem with the Sims Medieval, but I do not have the Pirates thing. I downloaded with ultimate fix but I didn't know where to extract the files exactly so I just did it under the Sims Medieval folder and I opened the game again but it still says it needs the CD. I tried to open it from other locations but any other ones say they can't open them :C
Hello,

Please open your own topic. That makes it easier for us to track progress and to provide personal support. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top