Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval Crashes? Update; Has to do with Saved Game??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval Crashes? Update; Has to do with Saved Game?? Empty Sims Medieval Crashes? Update; Has to do with Saved Game??

Post by Guest Tue 19 Feb 2013, 19:10

Hi, so I just recently installed The Sims Medieval. It was working okay, with the occasional crash every so often (but it's to be expected, when I play the Sims 3 I have a few expansion packs installed from here, and it will occasionally crash, but very rarely.) The game crashed again, so I started to boot it up once again. I was on the first loading screen, when it crashed. I tried it again, and the loading screen was just about done, but it crashed again. No matter how many times I've tried, it says The Sims Medieval has stopped working, and it crashes. I don't know what to do, I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, I have the ultimate fix, I tried reinstalling the ultimate fix, but nothing works. Any ideas? Help Question Question

thanks in advance! :newfag:

edit:

I figured that it has something to do with the saved game. I deleted my saves, and it worked, but when I went to play it it did crash again, then when I tried to reboot it, I encountered the same problem until I had to delete my saved game. Any ideas on how to solve this?

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval Crashes? Update; Has to do with Saved Game?? Empty Re: Sims Medieval Crashes? Update; Has to do with Saved Game??

Post by Admin Sun 24 Feb 2013, 12:33

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Do you have the Pirates & Nobles expansion pack installed?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male