Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval Crashes after 15 minuts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval Crashes after 15 minuts Empty Sims Medieval Crashes after 15 minuts

Post by Guest Mon 04 Apr 2011, 13:55

Hey,

So I've been playing Sims Medieval for like 4 days, than I decided to update the game. So I made sure I wasn't in any quest and updated the game with the launcher. I copy past the crack over the updated one again and started playing. But suddenly my game just stopped working. My pc tells me that it prevents the computer from damage ore something like that and stops the game.

This happens each time, I can start the game, play for 15 minutes and than it just crashes...

Please help ^^

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval Crashes after 15 minuts Empty Re: Sims Medieval Crashes after 15 minuts

Post by Narong30 Mon 04 Apr 2011, 15:17

NoodleSnack wrote:Hey,

So I've been playing Sims Medieval for like 4 days, than I decided to update the game. So I made sure I wasn't in any quest and updated the game with the launcher. I copy past the crack over the updated one again and started playing. But suddenly my game just stopped working. My pc tells me that it prevents the computer from damage ore something like that and stops the game.

This happens each time, I can start the game, play for 15 minutes and than it just crashes...

Please help ^^

Hello,
Do you receive any error code when the game crashed ?
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval Crashes after 15 minuts Empty Re: Sims Medieval Crashes after 15 minuts

Post by Guest Fri 22 Apr 2011, 17:51

This happens to me too...
The game just stops working and it says that it has crashed :\

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 22 Apr 2011, 23:48

Hello,

Please see if this makes any difference: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-to-desktop-fix

Also try closing áll programs running on the background, when you play the game.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top