Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updating to 1.50

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updating to 1.50 Empty Updating to 1.50

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2013, 03:39

I think after updating to 1.50 I'm not gonna get the University one or any other after that.

I'm pretty content with what I got. I mean for me the game could go on and on. I think once I have done all of my challenges for my skills, had 100 kids, pretty much know the streets and everyone in each town, which will probably take years lol. Then I'll get The Sims 4, because by the time I probably get sick of playing it, The Sims 4 and all the expansions for that will be out. lol

Are you guys content?

Last edited by thatonegirlinthecorner on Fri 22 Feb 2013, 07:01; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Updating to 1.50 Empty Re: Updating to 1.50

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2013, 06:07

I love sims 3 and collect them all so i will definatly get every expansion/stuff pack they release. Mostly because each one makes the game more and more realistic for me. Your right though there is never a shortage of content! Surprised [i][b]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2013, 06:58

lol, you're right. But I think one of the things I want most is wallets for my kids. So I can give them money for chores or they have their own money from their jobs or I choose to give them a amount of money when they move out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2013, 07:21

Ya thats true. Its kind of dumb how when the kids move out they just take all the houseold money

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2013, 07:23

lol When I was looking at his stats it said he was rich, I was like (can you curse in this forum?) Bit** you're not rich! I am!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top