Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED HELP WITH INSTALLATION OF THE SIMS 3. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEED HELP WITH INSTALLATION OF THE SIMS 3. [SOLVED] Empty NEED HELP WITH INSTALLATION OF THE SIMS 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 08:46

hello! i'm installing the torrent of the base game named 'The Sims 3 - Razor1911 Final MAXSPEED' but i will download my expansions from your site. will the instructions in this link "https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly" be the same for my case? how about if my expansions are all from other torrents?

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP WITH INSTALLATION OF THE SIMS 3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: NEED HELP WITH INSTALLATION OF THE SIMS 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 18:08

Its not a big deal if your expansions came from different torrents... Just make sure to install them properly use the proper Crack for each versions .. and your good to go Smile.

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP WITH INSTALLATION OF THE SIMS 3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: NEED HELP WITH INSTALLATION OF THE SIMS 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 25 Feb 2013, 21:57

Hello,

Yes, these instructions will still apply: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps and RE-DOWNLOAD both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix.

Good luck and please let us know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Feb 2013, 13:44

i haven't finished downloading them yet cause the internet here is super slow, but thank u so much for the info!

and can i ask one more thing? can i delete the folder of the torrent i downloaded? i already installed the base game, so there's a separate folder for it in the program files. i'm trying to clean up space, so will the game be affected if i deleted the downloaded folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 27 Feb 2013, 19:31

Hello,

Yes, you can remove the extracted folder after installation. I do not recommend installing the downloaded .rar file, since you may need it for reinstallation in the future (You say your connection is slow, so I really recommend to store them for future reference!) and if you remove the .rar file, you can not seed the file any more. (Which is not appreciated by the torrent community)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Feb 2013, 13:53

right.. i totally understand..

okay, one last question Smile university life is just around the corner and i was wondering if i should wait for it to come out to install everything (base game and expansions) or will you have a solution to successfully install UL without uninstalling everything? cause i've been reading some ppl's comments that in order for their expansions to work, the installed sims 3 games need to be reinstalled.. i hope i make sense.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 28 Feb 2013, 15:09

Hello,

As long as you follow these instructions, there's never a need to reinstall anything!
Just install everything now and play your game. When University is released, follow the instructions that come with that download. (Since those instructions will be up-to-date, until a new version if released again)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Feb 2013, 17:02

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 28 Feb 2013, 20:54

Hello,

You're always welcome.
Is there anything else we can currently help you with?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 15:30

yes there is actually.. so i will install late night, generations, seasons, and UL (soon).. is everything combined in one game or are they played separately? if it's combined, which shortcut should i click, the sims 3 (base)?

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 01 Mar 2013, 16:17

They're all combined in one game, but you will only see the loading screen for the most recently released expansion that you have installed. It doesn't matter which shortcut you go through, as they all load up the launcher.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 01 Mar 2013, 21:31

Hello,

More information about that: http://games4theworld.org/sims3faq.html#always_get_in_same_game

Anything else? Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Mar 2013, 05:02

awesome! thank you for answering my questions!

so far, i've installed late night, and it works perfectly! thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 02 Mar 2013, 21:01

Hello there,

You're welcome, glad to hear it's all working fine so far.
Thank you, Invalidusername.

Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need more help! NEED HELP WITH INSTALLATION OF THE SIMS 3. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top