Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't install store content

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't install store content Empty Can't install store content

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 09:42

First off I want to say how amazing this site is and how great your fixes and support are! As a first timer at all of this I have found your site incredibly useful and will recommend to everyone!

Help Okay so I recently installed a a new expansion and followed the instructions for a proper installation guide you have posted. I have used it before and it works wonderfully! Everything seems to have installed okay and the game runs just fine but when I went to download the content I bought from the Sims store that I used SimPoints to buy, a message pops up saying that I need the latest software and that it is unable to install the content. I just updated to the new patch 1.50 since I had installed all the games and expansions again and everything says it is up to date. I was wondering if you had any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks so much for your time Smile

Back to top Go down

Can't install store content Empty Re: Can't install store content

Post by invalidusername Mon 25 Feb 2013, 15:48

It's because the official store content doesn't work with cracked games. In order to install it, you would need to decrapify it. Or you can download all the store content available here, for free, and it's ready to go into your game. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top