Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Crashes 2 Minutes after loading. Please Help!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Crashes 2 Minutes after loading. Please Help!! Empty Game Crashes 2 Minutes after loading. Please Help!!

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 23:57

Hi, I am not exactly new here; i have been using games4theworld torrents fro a while i just haven't made an account. Anyway my game has been working fine for months, then someday after my sims had a show it crashed and said "Exception raised Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x000003fc at address 0x005c4697. Do you wish to debug it?" i clicked yes but now every time i launch the game and it loads it crashes after 2 minutes or less. Please help i have already had to uninstall my game and start over twice before this, i do not want to do that again.

Back to top Go down

Game Crashes 2 Minutes after loading. Please Help!! Empty Re: Game Crashes 2 Minutes after loading. Please Help!!

Post by Guest Sat 02 Mar 2013, 02:19

Have you deleted all you cache's and used the newest patch?

Back to top Go down

Game Crashes 2 Minutes after loading. Please Help!! Empty Re: Game Crashes 2 Minutes after loading. Please Help!!

Post by Guest Sat 02 Mar 2013, 11:57

No I Haven't, could you please give me the instructions on how to do that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Mar 2013, 16:32

your mac, so go to your documents folder, open electronic arts folder, then sims 3 folder, make sure you copy your Saves folder, savedSims folder, Downloads folder, InstalledWorlds folder, Mods folder (if you have one) and any screen shots or videos you want to keep. I'd suggest saving those folders onto your desktop.

Then delete the electronics art folder, don't worry when you launch a new game, it will create a new one. but don't do that yet.

Now open finder, then library,
then open caches folder, delete folders with transgaming in its title.
go back to the library,
then open Preferences folder, delete the sims 3 folder, and any file with transgaming in its title

Now open the sims 3 application (game), hit the play button, once it loads quit, and you should have a new electronc arts folder, this is when you put the files you saved into the sims 3 folder

manually apply the newest patch
use this how to

and then I cant remember if you have to reapply the sims 3 ultimate fix mac, I don't think so- but just in case I thought I should warn you.

normally when I have a problem I do the steps above,
hope this helps

Last edited by Isubasa on Sat 02 Mar 2013, 16:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top