Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval New Patch "No Game Disc Found". [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval New Patch "No Game Disc Found". [SOLVED] Empty Sims Medieval New Patch "No Game Disc Found". [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 29 Apr 2011, 21:11

Hi there,

I tried installing the new fix with the 1.3.13 patch, and I am now being prompted to insert game disc. I pasted the crack files into the correct folder, I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling with just the new patch... Help, please. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval New Patch "No Game Disc Found". [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims Medieval New Patch "No Game Disc Found". [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 30 Apr 2011, 00:10

Hello,

Please be sure that you have the latest version (29-04-2011) of this fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t916-the-sims-medieval-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Read the included "# Installation Guide.txt" very carefully on where éxactly to put which files. If you put the crack in the wrong folder, you'll keep getting that error.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval New Patch "No Game Disc Found". [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims Medieval New Patch "No Game Disc Found". [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 30 Apr 2011, 05:49

This is also happening to me, and I have already tried reinstalling the "fix" multiple times. please help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Apr 2011, 06:16

Same. I installed it correctly, but the new fix is not working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Apr 2011, 06:22

This is also happening to me, i've applied the fix correctly as instructed. I also tried reinstalling the game and re applying the fix - its not working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Apr 2011, 08:44

I was hoping it was only me doing something wrong with the installation but I guess not, I hope you get it working again I found the torrent and all the fixes up to this point great and reliable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 30 Apr 2011, 12:20

Hello,

Ok, thanks for reporting the problem, I'll check it out immediately.

//EDIT

Hello again,

The game seems to work fine for me, with the new Fix. I'll try reinstalling and see if it still works. Please be 100% that you copy the files to the exact folder, as described in the included "# Installation Guide.pdf".

Last edited by Admin on Sat 30 Apr 2011, 19:20; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Apr 2011, 16:42

I have read the installation file over and over again. Is it supposed to be the same folder that we are supposed to be installing the files to? Because according to your instruction it tells us to.

Admin wrote:
1. Be sure that you’ve downloaded our The Sims: Medieval release from www.games4theworld.org . 2. Open the “Medieval” folder in this .rar file and drag & drop the ‘TSLHost.dll’ and the ‘TSM.exe’ files to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Medieval\Game\Bin and choose “Replace” on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist. 3. Now, open the game’s Launcher and click on “Updates” in the left-menu. When opened, press on “Refresh” to search for new updates and update the game to the latest version available. 4. When you’re done updating, completely close The Sims: Medieval launcher (Also from the system’s tray) and open the “# Crack” folder in this .rar file. 5. Drag & drop the ‘TSLHost.dll’ and the ‘TSM.exe’ files to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Medieval\Game\Bin and choose “Replace” on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist. 6. Start the game and… ENJOY playing the latest version of the game!

Also the folder the game is installed to has no 3 in it. It's not called The Sims 3 Medieval, just Sims Medieval. I had to remove the 3 to find the install folder. You might want to correct that so that it doesn't confuse people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 30 Apr 2011, 16:52

thepurplepirate wrote:I have read the installation file over and over again. Is it supposed to be the same folder that we are supposed to be installing the files to? Because according to your instruction it tells us to.

Admin wrote:
1. Be sure that you’ve downloaded our The Sims: Medieval release from www.games4theworld.org . 2. Open the “Medieval” folder in this .rar file and drag & drop the ‘TSLHost.dll’ and the ‘TSM.exe’ files to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Medieval\Game\Bin and choose “Replace” on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist. 3. Now, open the game’s Launcher and click on “Updates” in the left-menu. When opened, press on “Refresh” to search for new updates and update the game to the latest version available. 4. When you’re done updating, completely close The Sims: Medieval launcher (Also from the system’s tray) and open the “# Crack” folder in this .rar file. 5. Drag & drop the ‘TSLHost.dll’ and the ‘TSM.exe’ files to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Medieval\Game\Bin and choose “Replace” on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist. 6. Start the game and… ENJOY playing the latest version of the game!

Also the folder the game is installed to has no 3 in it. It's not called The Sims 3 Medieval, just Sims Medieval. I had to remove the 3 to find the install folder. You might want to correct that so that it doesn't confuse people.
Hello,

Yes, you're right, thanks for reporting the typo.

The above typo and the updated WORKING and tested files are added to the Fix. Please re-download the Fix from our Server and then re-apply it. Tell me the result below. And excuses for the delay.

Have fun and good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Apr 2011, 17:41

Thank you for fixing the "fix" I just redownloaded it, and it is now working! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Apr 2011, 18:47

Works now! Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 30 Apr 2011, 19:21

Hello everyone,

Very well. Have fun playing everyone!
And again, thanks for reporting the problems!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top