Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims Medieval - No game disc found!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims Medieval - No game disc found! Empty The Sims Medieval - No game disc found!

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 05:24

I have downloaded and installed your Sims Medieval as I usually would with your games. I did the crack and opened the launcher, did the EA game update, downloaded your 'Should fix all problems' patch (updated 28/06/11), replaced the crack again. I tried to open the launcher but it wouldn't open, so I restarted the computer. The launcher will now open but it is saying there is no game disc!

Help?? Smile

I have reinstalled and gone through all necessary steps but it still doesn't work. Sad

Last edited by cdraines on Sun 03 Jul 2011, 07:47; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims Medieval - No game disc found! Empty Re: The Sims Medieval - No game disc found!

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 07:38

Please do not double post. If you need to add something use the edit post feature near the quote button. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

The Sims Medieval - No game disc found! Empty Re: The Sims Medieval - No game disc found!

Post by Narong30 Sun 03 Jul 2011, 07:52

cdraines wrote:I have downloaded and installed your Sims Medieval as I usually would with your games. I did the crack and opened the launcher, did the EA game update, downloaded your 'Should fix all problems' patch (updated 28/06/11), replaced the crack again. I tried to open the launcher but it wouldn't open, so I restarted the computer. The launcher will now open but it is saying there is no game disc!

Help?? Smile

I have reinstalled and gone through all necessary steps but it still doesn't work. Sad

Do you've Generation installed ?
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 10:04

I thought that Sims Medieval and The Sims 3 games/exps were two different lines, do they affect each other? I didn't have Generations installed when I did Medieval - but have since downloaded and installed it. Have only just done this so I don't know if generations works yet or not.

Edit: Generations sucessfully launches etc.

Last edited by cdraines on Sun 03 Jul 2011, 10:26; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 03 Jul 2011, 10:18

cdraines wrote:

I thought that Sims Medieval and The Sims 3 games/exps were two different lines, do they affect each other? I didn't have Generations installed when I did Medieval - but have since downloaded and installed it. Have only just done this so I don't know if generations works yet or not.

No, they don't. It would seem like there is a miscommunication here. Sims medieval is a different game.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 03 Jul 2011, 13:38

cdraines wrote:

Edit: Generations sucessfully launches etc.
Hello,

This error is caused by a misplaced crack. Please post a screenshot of the folder where you copied the crack too. Then I can tell you whether you copied the crack to the correct folder or not.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jul 2011, 05:10

Hello,

This error is caused by a misplaced crack. Please post a screenshot of the folder where you copied the crack too. Then I can tell you whether you copied the crack to the correct folder or not.

Crack was copied into C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 04 Jul 2011, 20:10

cdraines wrote:

Hello,

Crack was copied into C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin
Hello,

Please post a screenshot.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2011, 06:11

The Sims Medieval - No game disc found! 2mzaccj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:20

Hello,

I can't see your screenshot, but anyhow, please contact me through the Forum's chatbox, when I'm online. (Just join it when I'm online, then I'll join you in a few minutes)
I'll try to fix the problem for you via TeamViewer.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top