Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things I hate so badly... (Add your own too!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things I hate so badly... (Add your own too!) Empty Things I hate so badly... (Add your own too!)

Post by Admin Sun 01 May 2011, 00:35

Hello everyone,

I've been on the web for a while now and there have been a lot of things that have really annoyed me. Like someone says something stupid and I want to slap them in the face so badly.

For example, things that annoy mé:

- People saying "It's not working, please help me." << Not clear enough, you know.

- People saying "OWH MY FREAKING GOD, I DOWNLOADED A TORRENT AND IT'S A FREAKING VIRUS!!! OMG!!! MY PC WILL GET INFECTED!!!" << First of all, don't - just don't - download a torrent, because we don't appreciate people like you. Second, there is something we like to call a 'False-positive'. It means that your AV (Anti-Virus) thinks a file is a virus, even though it's not. Your AV thinks it's a virus, because of the way the files are packed. I hate people saying that they want free stuff for which they usually have to pay, but afterwards crying and blaming me or an other uploader for getting a Virus. We don't need people like you.

- People coming to the Forum as a guest and then PM me as a guest, asking for help and leaving their e-mail, so I can contact them back. Well.. you know, there's something I like to call "Games4theworld@hotmail.com". In the beginning I used to reply back by opening my Hotmail account, copying the e-mail, copying the original message etc. << Please, just don't PM me if you don't have a Forum account or your question / comment isn't about the Forum or our Website, because I WILL DELETE THEM INSTANTLY! Only contact me via PM if you have administrative questions / comments. For help with games or something, USE OUR FORUM AT ALL TIME. I will read áll messages posted on the Forum, don't worry about that; if I can, I'll help.

- Noreply@domain.com << I hate these addresses so much. Whenever you need help buying something, companies will álways help you out and be as nice as they can. But, when you have a problem, suddenly you can't reach them any more. They should get a Pleasereply@domain.com instead!

Just sharing these annoying points with you. If you have your own annoying stuff, please post them below! Wink
I'll edit this message if I find more annoying moments. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Things I hate so badly... (Add your own too!) Empty Re: Things I hate so badly... (Add your own too!)

Post by Michael Myers Sun 08 May 2011, 18:11

I don't like nagging people.
Michael Myers
Michael Myers
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : Every Horror Survival Game

Male

Back to top Go down

Things I hate so badly... (Add your own too!) Empty Re: Things I hate so badly... (Add your own too!)

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jun 2011, 03:40

I hate it when you become a pro, and people starts asking you stuff, on games, it gets real annoying. I also hate how my sister always gets more attention then me, I always hate fat girls D: they need to lose more weight. ITS MY OPINION~ D:

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 02 Jun 2011, 09:20

I hate it when people judge a book by its cover
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jun 2011, 21:52

I hate when someone judges a book by its cover too!
I also hate it when Sims 3 decides to be mad at me and freezes.
I HATE it when people complain about stuff all the time!
I hate it when I can't remember the things that I hate!
I hate lots of things. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Fri 03 Jun 2011, 09:08

I don't like people have two face. Lol
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2011, 08:07

I hate when someone asks me something important and I have no idea what the answer is. Not like a school problem, but a real life situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jun 2011, 00:14

I hate it when people have a high opinion of themselves...
I hate cockroaches! I'll never forget the one which climbed on my arm while I was sleeping affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 00:38

I honestly hate the general population in my area, its pretty much hillbilly county here.
I hate rude people, I was taught to be polite, and I expect the same. Or I'll choke a kitten.
I hate people who like to write "Liektis wright?" or "H3y m4n". If Im addressed to, do so properly.
The list goes on, but thats my top.

Back to top Go down

Things I hate so badly... (Add your own too!) Empty Vile Things? Get away from PIG!

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jul 2011, 08:06

OK to start Pig don't really hate anything but there are things that this pig cannot stand!

1:Getting on the phone and calling a service or support line on the phone and pressing them buttons or being ask to say what you want and then having to repeat your self over and over...Pig really don't like that.

movies that go higher then 3...you made 1 and 2 3 and that's cool and all what ever but omg don't make 4 5 6 7...etc let it die after 3.

Pig is sure there is more i can add to this list...i just am unable to think of any at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 08 Jul 2011, 08:32

Pig wrote:

movies that go higher then 3...you made 1 and 2 3 and that's cool and all what ever but omg don't make 4 5 6 7...etc let it die after 3.

Agreed! With the exception of Star Trek Very Happy
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Aug 2011, 17:02

I hate work.

And that's about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Aug 2011, 00:52

I hate... pear juice.
Seriously, I hate people who find excuses in order to avoid things to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top