Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things You Love / Hate on Let's Plays, Sim / House Builds, and Challenges

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things You Love / Hate on Let's Plays, Sim / House Builds, and Challenges Empty Things You Love / Hate on Let's Plays, Sim / House Builds, and Challenges

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jun 2015, 19:11

I have a youtube channel, but I don't have enough subscribers to answer this question for me. What do you guys love / hate about Let's play videos? I'd also like to know how you guys feel about speed sim / house builds, and if you guys like challenges the best, and if so why?

Back to top Go down

Things You Love / Hate on Let's Plays, Sim / House Builds, and Challenges Empty Re: Things You Love / Hate on Let's Plays, Sim / House Builds, and Challenges

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jun 2015, 10:55

Hi there SimsOMedia!

What I like about let's play videos is that they are long, fun and entertaining (like a vlog)!
What I dislike about let's play videos is if the person is talking in a boring way, or is screaming the sh.t out of people's ears.
Or that their videos are like 2 minutes long with bad visual/sound quality.

About speed sim/house build videos...they are nice to watch, but personally I'm not that interested in those kind of videos.

And yeah I like some challenges people do in the sims. Depends on the challenge they do though.
Why?! Well maybe because it would be something I would never do in-game or never thought somebody would do that.
I don't know, I just like seeing that lol.

Have a nice day or night! ^^

*Oh and I will definitely check out your youtube channel!
Good job!

Back to top Go down

Things You Love / Hate on Let's Plays, Sim / House Builds, and Challenges Empty Re: Things You Love / Hate on Let's Plays, Sim / House Builds, and Challenges

Post by Guest Wed 15 Jul 2015, 01:48

I like watching house build videos. 
Watching those gives me a lot of ideas on what designs I will use for my new home.

Challenges and Lets Play sims? hmm.  I've never watched anything like that. tho I keep on seeing those kind of videos on YouTube.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Jul 2015, 02:46

Love everything YouTube sims except maybe those challenges. I never watched any as I have never been interested. Even the 100 baby challenge which I am quite curious of but never really had the motivation to watch it. 

Love about LPs: Everything about it, really. Especially if the YT-er doesn't use money cheats. LOVE that kind of simmer. Really feel the struggle! I love the humor of YT-simmers, esp. LifeSimmer. Very fun to watch, very quirky. What I don't like, I have yet to find!

I LOVE Speed builds! I would watch CurtisParadis's speed builds in Sims 3 for HOURS! But now, I usually watch Deligracy's. Love her style!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Jul 2015, 04:22

Thanks everyone for letting me know. I truly appreciate it, and it's very helpful to me as a youtube simmer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Sep 2015, 01:27

Let's Play for new game packs helps me decide if I want to get that pack or not or if something interesting is included.

Speed Builds for ideas and tips on decorating. (I totally am not good with decorating anything. Hahahha)

Sims Challenges. I like the ASYLUM challenge best. *Insert SAW theme here* hehe~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top