Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you move out of Dorms?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do you move out of Dorms? Empty How do you move out of Dorms?

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 01:00

I've tried everything I can think of. This is by far the buggiest release they've had in a while.

Back to top Go down

How do you move out of Dorms? Empty Re: How do you move out of Dorms?

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 13:48

I was wondering the exact same thing.

When I go into Edit Town, I can move others freely, but can't move out my own dorm roommates or my own Sim.

I think, don't quote me on it, that you have to stay in one place for whole duration you chose and you'll be able to repick next time you enroll.

I hate such system. I am disappointed by my dorm roommates. They refuse to shower and clean up after themselves Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 07 Mar 2013, 22:56

Alonees wrote:I am disappointed by my dorm roommates. They refuse to shower and clean up after themselves Laughing

Just like real life! lol

But yeah, outside of mods, or un-enrolling and re-enrolling, I don't think that you can. It may be changed, but for now it's just something to deal with. I know that there is a way to ask the roommates to not be your roommate anymore, but I'm unsure if it works with the dorms.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top