Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with Cracks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with Cracks Empty Help with Cracks

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 02:00

I just installed University Life via your torrent and so far everything has worked awesome. No problems at all, so thank you! But now I'm interested in installing Seasons as well. I just wanted to know if the crack that I used with University Life (the one that came with the installation instructions) will still work for Seasons? Do I have to apply the Seasons crack instead? Do I need to use the Ultimate Fix?

Back to top Go down

Help with Cracks Empty Re: Help with Cracks

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 06:31

I'd just install Seasons, or whatever other expansions you want, and then download and follow the installation instructions for "The Ultimate Fix". You can also get The Ultimate Fix by clicking here. :] It has all the cracks for all the expansions, just follow the installation guide. Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 20:41

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately we were not able to get back to you in time. I'd like to apologize for that.

Do you still need assistance?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Mar 2013, 04:59

No I went ahead and downloaded Seasons and followed the install instructions (minus using the crack) and everything seems to work perfectly fine. I kinda figured that the Crack that came with University Life would be the most recent one, therefore the only one I needed at the moment.

I still have one thing I would like to ask though - what exactly does the Ultimate Fix do? If someone could just clarify the purpose of installing it, because so far, the two expansions that I have downloaded seem to be working just fine without it.

Thank you so much guys. I am so happy that I found your torrents! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:01

Hello,

That's correct, University Life currently has the latest available crack included. But as soon as the game gets updated, that crack will be out-dated and won't work any more.

The Ultimate Fix was originally created to make it possible to update the game without completely re-installing the game. It has all the original files included, needed to update the game via the Launcher, without getting the "Invalid File" error.
The Fix is always up-to-date and will always have the latest available, working crack included. (So whenever the game is updated, the Fix is updated too and therefore you should always re-download it, before applying it)

If you ever run into problems like "Please insert disk" (Indicating a problem with the crack), just use the Fix. Or if you want to do it easier - without following all the steps from the Fix - follow these up-to-date instructions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

I hope that clears up!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)