Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cracks?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cracks? Empty Cracks?

Post by Guest Tue 18 Feb 2014, 23:24

I've downloaded Sims 3, Ambitions, Late night, Pets, Showtime, Unversity Life, Seasons, Generations, World Adventures and I think thats it. So I installed the base game, didnt install the recommended downlaoder at the end. Installed all of the expansions, didnt install the recommended thing at the end again. And when I crack it with the crack from Ultimate fix, the crack called For All expansions with Generations, something like that, it says Generations needs a disc. I havent tried updating with the 1.67.2 patch yet, I'm currently deleting all of my expansions and the base game to try again, but when I cracked with #Crack folder, it worked, it had the same bugs, but it got me into the game. Should I use that crack, and should I install the recommended thing at the end at some point?

Back to top Go down

Cracks? Empty Re: Cracks?

Post by Guest Wed 19 Feb 2014, 00:29

Hello, Very Happy 
I think by "recommended downloader" you mean "Origin". Smile 
Well you don't have to download it but I have it and there's no problem with it BUT it's not recommended to get it since it's going to have more problem than benefit but still it's YOUR choice! Wink
But back to the cracking you ONLY use #Crack in Ultimate Fix....the rest of the files are not related.
And by the way you should ALWAYS update to latest version with manual patch because Ultimate Fix only works with updated games.
You can get the manual patch from here. Smile
I hope that answers your questions! Wink
If not please correct me! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 09:55

ellajohnson wrote:Hello, Very Happy 
I think by "recommended downloader" you mean "Origin". Smile 
Well you don't have to download it but I have it and there's no problem with it BUT it's not recommended to get it since it's going to have more problem than benefit but still it's YOUR choice! Wink
But back to the cracking you ONLY use #Crack in Ultimate Fix....the rest of the files are not related.
And by the way you should ALWAYS update to latest version with manual patch because Ultimate Fix only works with updated games.
You can get the manual patch from here. Smile
I hope that answers your questions! Wink
If not please correct me! Very Happy

Thanks man, I got it to work Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 12:14

Good to hear.
Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content