Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will SimCity 5 be possible?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will SimCity 5 be possible? Empty Will SimCity 5 be possible?

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 00:58

I know its already been requested but I cant find any torrents anywhere, so is it possible to crack even though it's always online? If it is possible, how much time do you think it will take?

Back to top Go down

Will SimCity 5 be possible? Empty Re: Will SimCity 5 be possible?

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 10:16

I think we should all wait for it.

Before requesting it to be added, we should wait for Maxis to solve all of gameplay related issues. Right now, region gameplay doesn't work. You can't connect two cities, so it's a disaster. Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 23:50

Alonees wrote:I think we should all wait for it.

Before requesting it to be added, we should wait for Maxis to solve all of gameplay related issues. Right now, region gameplay doesn't work. You can't connect two cities, so it's a disaster. Wat.

do u think that g4tw will be able to fix that? and I heard that skidrow has a torrent?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 03:02

Skidrow doesn't have a torrent yet, although there are some torrents up that have the ACTUAL game, but they do not have the cracks necessary to play them.

Some are choosing to get these torrents now, so that they can only get the crack later.

I'm sure that G4TW will find a way for us to get the necessary updates to fix those issues, but we would have to wait and see~! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 15:40

Maxis fixed regional play, servers have tons of space available since yesterday and I had no waiting time to connect to EU East 4 which is one of most filled servers yet. I got a region on Antarctica as well Laughing

So far, game hasn't let me down even at the slightest. At one moment, EU East 4 was not available so I went to Antarctica. Game itself? Runs smoothly, works great. Servers are stable and game actually allows more than 3 minutes before saving, at least what I counted after intentionally shutting off my connection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 23:49

Well that's a good sign! I hope that G4TW does crack it soon. I've been dying to play it and have been counting down the days since Febuary!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 12:45

i think thats why admin aint posting anything i think admin and his team are working hard on it and im sure its crackable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 23:36

kidrock2k12 wrote:i think thats why admin aint posting anything i think admin and his team are working hard on it and im sure its crackable

I sure hope so! I can't wait!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top