Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can not get rid of corrupted CC in game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can not get rid of corrupted CC in game Empty Can not get rid of corrupted CC in game

Post by Guest Fri 15 Mar 2013, 20:03

Hello I have a big problem I can not get rid of Corrupted CC like a sims body being replaced with a horse and other bad CC it is not installed in the launcher so i can not get rid of that way and I even tried deleting my saved sims folder and it still is in the game I was wondering if the reason was because I had cc magic installed but then I uninstall it and all the folders and if thats the reason because before Ii nstalled CC magic in dec 2012 I could remove the Corrupted CC through their numbers in the mods folder but since I dont have CC magic anymore the only packges files I have are store fixes so I was wondering could you please help me get rid of this Corrupted CC.

Back to top Go down

Can not get rid of corrupted CC in game Empty Re: Can not get rid of corrupted CC in game

Post by J.T. Sat 16 Mar 2013, 05:00

Try to remove the folder C:/Users/user/My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 and back it up. And then start the appication again. If it works, move the saved world to the new folder. If it doesn't work, wait for the admin's assistance!
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Can not get rid of corrupted CC in game Empty Re: Can not get rid of corrupted CC in game

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2013, 19:26

You mean move the file to desktop and see if the cc is gone and if it is move the saved game into the saves folder in the sims 3 folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 21:25

Hello,

If you back up and remove that folder from it's original location, it'll "reset" your game and remove all content from your game.
After restarting the game, a new folder will be created. You can then move your old data to the new folder and leave out, for example, the folder(s) containing your CC.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top