Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think my game is corrupted. Avatars won't load, sims won't move.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I think my game is corrupted. Avatars won't load, sims won't move. Empty I think my game is corrupted. Avatars won't load, sims won't move.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Sep 2013, 00:38

Hey guys, I need some help. Yesterday, I was trying to play my game and it loaded just fine. When I got in game, it wouldn't show my sims avatars on the side bar. The trees and water were moving, time was moving, but cars were stuck, sims were stuck, everything. I couldn't change my active sim. I tried resetsim and that didn't work. And it wasn't just that save file, it was all of them. I went to edit town, moved my sims out, then back in, but they still would not move. I tried a different family, and it worked fine for about 5 minutes, then my game crashed. I do have mods, but they have never caused a problem before. In fact, I just deleted some old mods I grew tired of. Any help to this situation would be greatly appreciated.

Back to top Go down

I think my game is corrupted. Avatars won't load, sims won't move. Empty Re: I think my game is corrupted. Avatars won't load, sims won't move.

Post by J.T. Wed 11 Sep 2013, 01:21

Hello,

What mods/CC do you have? I think they are (seriously) the cause of problem. Don't you realise the mods need to be updated after patching your game?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

I think my game is corrupted. Avatars won't load, sims won't move. Empty Re: I think my game is corrupted. Avatars won't load, sims won't move.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Sep 2013, 02:00

I have a handful of ccs from coolsims, butterflysims, lorandiasims, newsea, and peggyzone. I have twallan's overwatch, mastercontroller, and career, cmomoney's pose player, hermi's lip slider... they have never caused a problem before yesterday except maybe a little lag, and I patched my game about a month ago. Are you saying  I need to redownload my mods?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 11 Sep 2013, 02:10

Hello,

As far as I am concerned, at least some of them have been updated: Overwatch, Master Controller and Career. Please redownload the latest versions and try again. I honestly don't know the rest and they can be outdated as well, but you can use this method to test:

I think my game is corrupted. Avatars won't load, sims won't move. 50pFlowv2
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top