Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you install expansions after replacing the ts3.exe file?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you install expansions after replacing the ts3.exe file? Empty Can you install expansions after replacing the ts3.exe file?

Post by Guest Sun 17 Mar 2013, 17:49

Originally I wasn't too bothered about the expansions, and as I got a new laptop the other week I downloaded Sims 3 to the laptop and replaced the ts3.exe file without thinking, but now, after seeing the expansions on youtube etc I'd like to download some of them. Is it possible, or would I have to re-install the entire Sims 3 game? I'd rather not, since my download speed is at 8 kB/s Crying or Very sad
(Sorry if this has already been posted and answered, but I had a pretty extensive look and can't seem to find it anywhere. :newfag: [I downloaded Sims 3 off of games4theworld.org] )

Back to top Go down

Can you install expansions after replacing the ts3.exe file? Empty Re: Can you install expansions after replacing the ts3.exe file?

Post by Admin Sun 17 Mar 2013, 18:57

Hello,

There's never a need to re-install anything, just follow these up-to-date instructions at all time to fix your game: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male