Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will expansions work on another cracked version of TS3 basegame? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will expansions work on another cracked version of TS3 basegame? [SOLVED] Empty Will expansions work on another cracked version of TS3 basegame? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 18 May 2011, 09:32

Just curious. I want to try out Late Night. Would it work if I have a cracked version (not done by games4theworld but a different source) installed already? If not I guess I have to wait another night to let that download too. =[

Back to top Go down

Will expansions work on another cracked version of TS3 basegame? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Will expansions work on another cracked version of TS3 basegame? [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Wed 18 May 2011, 15:19

Hello,

No, no problem at all. Just install Late Night and when done, apply this fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Should work fine now. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Will expansions work on another cracked version of TS3 basegame? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Will expansions work on another cracked version of TS3 basegame? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 18 May 2011, 15:44

Well, I've seen other posts concerning Late Night and in them you said Outdoor Living Stuff needed to be installed as well in order for Late Night to work, do I still install that too? If not I already downloaded it so can I install it anyways without it causing problems as long as I apply the fixes and whatnot?

//EDIT

Unfortunately, it did not work. I followed the install instructions and applied the fixes, but it still wouldn't work. The base game crack I have requires a disk mount, which I had set up using Daemon Lite but every time I tried to run the game it said "Cannot run game, please insert disk first, etc etc."

I would have reinstalled it and tried again but I accidentally cut and pasted the cracked file rather than copy and I didn't have it anymore, nor did I have the original .rar file.

I'm just downloading your copy of the game, it will make things easier anyways. =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 18 May 2011, 20:59

renassiance wrote:Well, I've seen other posts concerning Late Night and in them you said Outdoor Living Stuff needed to be installed as well in order for Late Night to work, do I still install that too? If not I already downloaded it so can I install it anyways without it causing problems as long as I apply the fixes and whatnot?

//EDIT

Unfortunately, it did not work. I followed the install instructions and applied the fixes, but it still wouldn't work. The base game crack I have requires a disk mount, which I had set up using Daemon Lite but every time I tried to run the game it said "Cannot run game, please insert disk first, etc etc."

I would have reinstalled it and tried again but I accidentally cut and pasted the cracked file rather than copy and I didn't have it anymore, nor did I have the original .rar file.

I'm just downloading your copy of the game, it will make things easier anyways. =]
Hello,

Yes, usually you'll need Outdoor Living Stuff too, but some have reported that it also works without that one, so I just wanted to be sure. Anyhow, if you want to do it completely correctly, just do as following, please (If you've already installed one of the games, just skip that step):

1. Install The Sims 3 base game. (If you've already installed the base game, ignore this step!)
2. Install Outdoor Living Stuff.*
3. Install Late Night.* (Ignore the Installation Guide which says you need to reinstall everything)
4. Install any other expansions you like. (For WA, just skip the "# Crack" folder)
5. Apply this fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
6. Your game should be working fine now! If not, álways feel free to reply to this e-mail with your problem.

* = These expansions must be installed in order to make the game work.

PS. There's no need to keep anything mounted, unmount everything when you want to run the game. The cracks make your PC think that the CD / DVD for the game is inserted.

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 May 2011, 06:03

Got it up and running, and for some reason all my sliders and CC are still installed. Not complaining cause that means I don't have to hunt them all down again. Good deal, thanks!! d(>w<)b

Admin edit: Problem solved, topic closed. Have fun playing!

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top