Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retail Sims 3 with cracked expansions. Does it work?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Retail Sims 3 with cracked expansions. Does it work? Empty Retail Sims 3 with cracked expansions. Does it work?

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 11:29

Hey, Everyone! I'm new to this website so excuse me if there's already been 100 of threads asking the same question.
I've gotten alot of retail Sims 3 expansions on my Origin account, the only one i'm missing is Seasons. 
Now my question is; I've got the Sims 3 installed with all of the expansions (LEGIT), now i'm planning to download a cracked version of TS3 Seasons, does this work with my game?
Again all my expansions are bought and legit but i'm planning on downloading TS3 Seasons cracked version, will this work?
And if it works, do I just install the game and apply the crack and run the launcher with no problems or are there any steps to participate?

Back to top Go down

Retail Sims 3 with cracked expansions. Does it work? Empty Re: Retail Sims 3 with cracked expansions. Does it work?

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 11:41

Hi there! It should work, I have the retail Sims 3 but every one of my expansions are cracked and they work perfectly for me. I think as long as you download and apply the latest version of the Ultimate Fix when you're finished you shouldn't have any problems.

Back to top Go down

Retail Sims 3 with cracked expansions. Does it work? Empty Re: Retail Sims 3 with cracked expansions. Does it work?

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 11:56

Nums wrote:Hey, Everyone! I'm new to this website so excuse me if there's already been 100 of threads asking the same question.
I've gotten alot of retail Sims 3 expansions on my Origin account, the only one i'm missing is Seasons. 
Now my question is; I've got the Sims 3 installed with all of the expansions (LEGIT), now i'm planning to download a cracked version of TS3 Seasons, does this work with my game?
Again all my expansions are bought and legit but i'm planning on downloading TS3 Seasons cracked version, will this work?
And if it works, do I just install the game and apply the crack and run the launcher with no problems or are there any steps to participate?

Hi there, @Nums, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Yes, what @rachelthe3rd just said is correct. In The Sims 3, there is no problem in mixing whatever legit and cracked Expansion Packs you want. The only process that you need to follow is this guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

You can get Seasons from our downloads website here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

In the Guide, follow the Steps 2-5 very carefully, specially the part about the Ultimate Fix, and you should be good to go. If you have any questions or issues, post them here and we'll get to them as soon as we can. Keep us updated on your progress. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top