Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decrapifying Content from The Exchange

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Decrapifying Content from The Exchange Empty Decrapifying Content from The Exchange

Post by Guest Thu 21 Mar 2013, 21:35

Can someone please help me! I have used the decarpifing tool to install some world files that I found on the exchange but I still cannot get them to install can someone help me or is there any place here that someone can do it for me. I've tried numerous time to install these files to no success any help would be greatly appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Decrapifying Content from The Exchange Empty Re: Decrapifying Content from The Exchange

Post by Admin Thu 21 Mar 2013, 22:31

Hello,

If you already have the latest game version and still get that error, the file you're trying to download it just corrupt and/or incompatible with your current game version.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Decrapifying Content from The Exchange Empty Re: Decrapifying Content from The Exchange

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 22 Mar 2013, 11:01

Hello,

This is a known problem with a lot of files from the exchange, and we don't know what we can do to solve it. Decrapifying doesn't help, as you've found out.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 02:50

CharmedOne wrote:Can someone please help me! I have used the decarpifing tool to install some world files that I found on the exchange but I still cannot get them to install can someone help me or is there any place here that someone can do it for me. I've tried numerous time to install these files to no success any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hey! Do you have all Sims 3 expansion packs? I think the worlds you are trying to download may include content from other EP's or Premium content. What exchange did you get the worlds from? Here or The Sims 3 site? If it's from the Sims 3 site you can check what EP's are required.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Apr 2013, 17:13

I got the worlds from the Sims 3 exchange. I have all EP"s an SP's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top