Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issues with conflicting files from the store update content

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Issues with conflicting files from the store update content Empty Issues with conflicting files from the store update content

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 19:00

Hello again, I am having trouble with conflicting files from the march 2013 store update torrent. http://torrent.cd/4feb87e1da86bf807d634a6bb0b353bbd356a8f0/Complete+Sims+3+Store+March+2013+package+and+decrapified+sims3p.torrent

I am confused because in the file there are sims3packs for the buildings which installed fine via the downloads folder, but for the .package files i put the 3 large condensed store update files in the mods/packages folder but there are 2 store fix files and according to the sims 3 dashboard both of the fixes are causing conflict with the 3 large .package store update files?? Does anybody have any idea what i'm doing wrong?

Back to top Go down

Issues with conflicting files from the store update content Empty Re: Issues with conflicting files from the store update content

Post by invalidusername Sat 23 Mar 2013, 01:46

The store fixes show as conflicting with almost anything, because of their build. They all conflict with each other and quite a bit of cc according to the dashboard, and it's a false positive.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Issues with conflicting files from the store update content Empty Re: Issues with conflicting files from the store update content

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 02:14

ok, well something must be wrong with the torrent I got or something then because when I have the 3 consolidated store updates in my mods/packages folder and the store fix in the mods/overrides folder the game wont even load but when I remove it the game loads fine?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 02:15

So now I've downloaded all the store updated individually from the mediafire account and I am going to install them to the mods/packages folder, lets hope it works this time! Also, just to be sure, the actual fix file is suppose to go into the mods/overrides folder correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 02:21

Sorry to flood this thread with replys lol, but one further thing, also in my mods/overrides folder I have two files from the ultimate fix I believe. storefix_decrapfixes.package as well as storefix_unawesome.package, i'm suppose to use those in unison with the storefix_fixes.package file , so a total of 3 files in the mods/overrides folder right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top