Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which feature(s) in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is/are the best?

Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_lcap15%Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 11 ]
Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_lcap14%Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 10 ]
Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_lcap15%Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 11 ]
Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_lcap4%Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_lcap10%Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 7 ]
Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_lcap10%Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 7 ]
Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_lcap1%Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_lcap1%Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_lcap0%Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_lcap4%Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
[ 7 ]
Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_lcap0%Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_lcap7%Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 5 ]
Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_lcap3%Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_lcap6%Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 73

Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? Empty Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best?

Post by J.T. Sat 30 Mar 2013, 14:23

Hi guys,
I am trying to collect the opinions towards the UL expansion pack and provide a platform for simmers to discuss UL! Happy simming!

Last edited by cat2006house on Thu 12 Sep 2013, 14:37; edited 2 times in total
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? Empty Re: Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best?

Post by Guest Sat 30 Mar 2013, 15:36

Smart phone + Social Networking. Those should be one in the poll imo. It annoyed me how it was a kind of blackberry in the inventory, only for your sim to be using a nokia 3310.. Well at least it didn't break, + that the phone just got a lot more meaning. I mean, a phone only for calling, no texting? wut.

Back to top Go down

Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best? Empty Re: Which feature in the Sims 3 University Life do you think is the best?

Post by Guest Sat 30 Mar 2013, 21:27

Vandalism skill, that's the only good(ish) one if you ask me. In most other games it was always all the skills but this time the other two skills suck. Science sounds cool but it's pretty pointless, there's already the Logic skill that covers most of the sciency stuff. And Social Networking, what the...?

I'll set how stupid social networking is IRL aside, but since when is social networking a skill? Does it take any kind of knowledge or talent to be a badmouth with a keyboard? Hardly. It's dumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 05:44

I like the Social Networking personally. Testing is awesome! It's a great way to boost friendships a little even when the other Sim is busy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 01:09

I liked how going to the university actually felt like being at a university. Not really a feature but that's the only thing I truly enjoyed about it. The rest were just 'oh that's nice.'

And what I enjoy the least about it (because I can) is how your influence with the social groups degrades. If you're a nerd, you stay a nerd. There's no gradual process where you become less of a nerd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 01:25

macpotty wrote:I liked how going to the university actually felt like being at a university. Not really a feature but that's the only thing I truly enjoyed about it.

I agree, going to the university and dorm life belt just as annoying and frustrating as IRL. From the terrible food to the sudden urge to strangle my roommates with their own intestines and beat them to death with their own spine!!!11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 01:42

TUN3R wrote:
macpotty wrote:I liked how going to the university actually felt like being at a university. Not really a feature but that's the only thing I truly enjoyed about it.

I agree

Me too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul 2013, 22:01

I voted 'Other' because I love the idea of degrees and it giving you a real boost in your career based on which degree fits which job. Very realistic Smile Although would have liked a wider range of degrees

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 18:46

I voted new romantic interactions, but I also like the Science skill and PlantSims. I love the idea of social groups aswell, as you get unlockables for progressing in them (i.e. new social group-themed smartphone skins and special job offers).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 17:25

Well it's no where compared to Sims 2 Uni. I liked that it really had a better feel of what College life is sorta like. In TS2 Uni you go to one class for ALL exam finals, but in TS3 UL, you take your finals for every class that you had. Which is something that I like most. More challenging as well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Jul 2013, 05:31

It's gotta be social groups for me.
Gettin' down with the NEEEEEEERDS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Sep 2013, 07:33

Really i didnt like it at all and uninstalled it........

i personly dont take part in social networking at all..........
and when my sims couldnt stay off the phone, thats when i unstalled it....LOL

Its an old guy thing i guess....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 13:40

Social groups and social networking Smile I also really like the Fine Arts course. (probably because I can't draw irl Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 02:33

Mine is the item for science that lets you gain one skill point in a skill you choose, really fast.  Has a low cooldown period too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top