Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got Problems with manual update and the ultimate edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Got Problems with manual update and the ultimate edition Empty Got Problems with manual update and the ultimate edition

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 13:19

hello moderators and other member

The problem I got may have happened with some of you, but I couldn't fix it. You see, I got the ultimate edition of The Sims 3 by Solus, and it installed all the game until the katy parry stuff. Anyway, I was unable to upgrade to Seasons, so, they made a special patch for it from Solus too(the season patch for ultimate edition). Anyway, since the game was installed in a different way, the manual patch is not able to identify an installed version of the sims 3 in my computer, so, I'm not able to update the game in that way. I''m here to ask if there's another way to update and aply the nem expansion packs, or I'll have to wait another special pack from Solus with the new expansion.
P.s.: I've already tried to use the ultimate fix, but didnt help either

Thanks for the attention.

Back to top Go down

Got Problems with manual update and the ultimate edition Empty Re: Got Problems with manual update and the ultimate edition

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 15:35

I'm afraid if you want to use the ultimate fix from G4TW, you need a game with separate expansions.
Either you download seperate games again, or ou can wait for Solus to update...

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top