Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error during startup for Sims 3 Supernatural

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error during startup for Sims 3 Supernatural Empty Error during startup for Sims 3 Supernatural

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 03:58

So, I just bought the Sims 3 Plus Supernatural today and was really excited to play it. After what seemed like years of freeing space and trying to download it, I managed to install them both. When I clicked the Sims 3 Supernatural, it came up as "[i]There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details" I thought it was a one time thing, so I tried opening it again. Still said the same thing. I tried the regular Sims 3. Still said the same thing. I was beginning to feel crestfallen since I've waited quite some time to play it. So, I need help. I've watched the video, and I really had nothing to delete. I never touched/renamed anything since it's new, and I'm also wondering if the "How to install the Sims 3 correctly" really has anything to do with Supernatural.

Please please please help me! I knew there are many threads about this, but it's easier to me if someone takes me through the steps so nothing won't go wrong. So, if you can, please help!

Back to top Go down

Error during startup for Sims 3 Supernatural Empty Re: Error during startup for Sims 3 Supernatural

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 18:12

Lionjolt wrote:There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details"

Have you tried deleting your caches?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top