Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 3 CANT OPEN THE SIMS 3 SEASONS INSTALLER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 3 CANT OPEN THE SIMS 3 SEASONS INSTALLER Empty SIMS 3 CANT OPEN THE SIMS 3 SEASONS INSTALLER

Post by Guest Wed 03 Apr 2013, 16:28

:newfag:
HI Very Happy
I cannot open the sims 3 seasons installer.app ..
I have searched on google about this problem and I read that i need to download stuffit expender to open the sims 3 seasons installer.app
so I downloaded it and when I try to open it with stuffit it says-
A folder was specified when a file was required.
I have tried everything! please!! help me!! XD I want to play the game so bad!
and if you need to know i have the sims 3 base game, world adventure, ambitions, pets and generation and all are original disks that i bought.
this is my first time i try to download a sims 3 expansion pack..
BTW really nice forum XD

Well thats it lol thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 CANT OPEN THE SIMS 3 SEASONS INSTALLER Empty Re: SIMS 3 CANT OPEN THE SIMS 3 SEASONS INSTALLER

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 08:46

you can't open it directly. u need to use this method to open the seasons installer.app

open up the pdf: http://games4theworld.org/Guides/Sims_3_Mac_Guide.pdf

You need to use Disk Utility.

Scroll down & follow the instructions from "Installing The Sims 3: Late Night"

You will be able to open the installer.app

Admin edit: Link fixed. You accidentally linked to the "Mounting Guide". Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 CANT OPEN THE SIMS 3 SEASONS INSTALLER Empty Re: SIMS 3 CANT OPEN THE SIMS 3 SEASONS INSTALLER

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 22:22

kias109 wrote:you can't open it directly. u need to use this method to open the seasons installer.app

open up the pdf: games4theworld.org/Guides/Mounting_Guide.pdf

hi, I've been having a similar issue. I used disk utility, but I don't understand how to mount the file, I don't find that PDF guide super helpful. Additionally, you say to "follow instructions from 'Installing the Sims 3: Late Night'" - I don't see that anywhere in the PDF? I only see instructions for Hotel Giant Tycoon. It's also for PC, and not Mac. Any other tips? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 05 Jun 2013, 22:26

FashionablyChic wrote:
kias109 wrote:you can't open it directly. u need to use this method to open the seasons installer.app

open up the pdf: games4theworld.org/Guides/Mounting_Guide.pdf

hi, I've been having a similar issue. I used disk utility, but I don't understand how to mount the file, I don't find that PDF guide super helpful. Additionally, you say to "follow instructions from 'Installing the Sims 3: Late Night'" - I don't see that anywhere in the PDF? I only see instructions for Hotel Giant Tycoon. It's also for PC, and not Mac. Any other tips? Smile
Hello,

Again... please open your own topic, so we can provide personal support and to make it easier for us to track progress. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 22:39

haha okay, I just saw the warnings you wrote in "create new topic" and I freaked out, will create a new one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top