Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***PLEASE HELP!!!*** Installing EP's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

***PLEASE HELP!!!*** Installing EP's Empty ***PLEASE HELP!!!*** Installing EP's

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 22:07

Hello, I've downloaded ALL of the EP's and most of the SP's via G4TW..even the patch and "Ultimate Fix", no matter which EP setup I go to, it always takes me to Outdoor Living Stuff (for installing) it won't take me to any of the other EP's and SP's other than outdoor living stuff no matter which Setup I click on, and I've been following the directions in the *MUST READ* post and all. I've been trying to get these EP's and even my base game (which was originally bought via origin) to work, and now I can't even play my base game (I'd have to un-install and install all over again), when the launcher opens and I try to play the game, it says something like: "No disk found, must insert Outdoor Living Stuff disk to continue" and then after that another popup is behind it saying "process failed" or something similar...PLEASE help me, I've been trying to get these EP's and SP's FOREVER, and it seems like its never going to work!!!
Evil or Very Mad confused Mad Crying or Very sad Help

Back to top Go down

***PLEASE HELP!!!*** Installing EP's Empty Re: ***PLEASE HELP!!!*** Installing EP's

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 15:28

Try re-installing Outdoor Living Stuff with the torrent from G4TW, then apply the ultimate fix.
See how it goes...

Back to top Go down

***PLEASE HELP!!!*** Installing EP's Empty Re: ***PLEASE HELP!!!*** Installing EP's

Post by invalidusername Sat 04 May 2013, 02:41

Did you unzip all the expansions into one folder by any chance?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top