Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a complaint just curious. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not a complaint just curious. [SOLVED] Empty Not a complaint just curious. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 Apr 2013, 19:26

I have loved the Mediafire part for sims 3 downloads, best thing ever! But recently I have tried to access it and it has said that account has been suspended? Just curious if there is going to be a fix with this or if we will never see that again? I love that mediafire site and hope to see it back up soon just curious if anyone has any information on this?

Back to top Go down

Not a complaint just curious. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Not a complaint just curious. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 07 Apr 2013, 19:48

Hello,

There's a topic here. We're looking at our options now. Rest assured, the current situation is not permanent.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Not a complaint just curious. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Not a complaint just curious. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 15:46

Thank you for this information, I am so glad to hear that something will be done about it and I appreciate you taking the time to reply to me and let me know about this matter!

Moderator edit: Topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top